News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by yottabyte, December 24, 2009, 07:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Can't believe no one has started the topic yet!  :)

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have fun!

We celebrate Christmas the 24th in Sweden and Santa Claus comes at the evening with presents. I have to say that I prefer the "American" way though.

And to those who don't celebrate Christmas, Merry Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and whatsoever  :P

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

foG

Yea same, christmas is celebrated on the 24th in germany, and we also get our presents on christmas eve after dinner with the family.

Merry christmas to all!

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Danimal

Merry Christmas all ^.^

then... Teh day after Christmas...

My BIRTHDAY! =D Booyah!

Magebolt

ahah Happy birthday DAN:}
Merry Christmas everyone hope you enjoy it:)
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

ARTgames

ITS NOT XMISS YET YA FOOLS!

crozier

Merry christmas...Eve!
Awesome birthday dan.

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

God-I-Suck

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a goodnight..

It's Christmas Eve, but now I don't have to say this tomorrow (:

Titan

Heres some joy for you all.

(Credit to torch?)

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Except for my son Billy's pet mouse named Chris.
I'm not really sure where I'm going with this.

Anyway, my wife in her kerchief and I in my cap,
Were asleep after a long day of Christmassy crap.
When then, from the chimney, there arose quite a clamour,
"There's someone in the house" my frightened wife stammered.
I reached for the bedside, grabbed my handgun and said,
"This trespasser's getting an ass full of lead"

I crept down the stairway, and slid down the hall,
And, handgun in hand, I peered 'round the wall.
The burglar wore red, and stood fat and stout,
With a large burlap sack, to hold jewelry no doubt.
Who this guy was, I just couldn't place,
For a bushy white beard covered most of his face.

Now, I'm not a bad person, I think you'd agree,
But you just don't break into a man's house, you see.
"Hey you" I said, as he spun 'round with a twitch,
"Merry Christmas, you son of a Bitch!"
I fired a shot as he dove to the floor.
Through a flurry of tinsel, I fired twice more.
"Please stop!" he yelled loudly, "You don't understand"
"Stay away from my family, you disgusting old man"

With his finger on his nose, he lept with a burst,
And dashed for the fireplace, but I got there first.
I pushed the muzzle into his beard white as snow,
When suddenly a small voice behind me cried "No!"

I turned 'round and saw it was Billy, my son.
With his pet mouse in hand, he said "Put down the gun.
What are you doing? Don't you know who that is?
Couldn't you tell by that red hat of his?
That's Santa Claus, dad. It's jolly Saint Nick.
Now put down the gun. Come on dad, don't be a dick."
Billy was right, this old man meant no harm.
I holstered my gun, as he outstretched his arm.
In a flash he took the gun right out of its holder,
And fired a shot into my left shoulder.

"Goddamnit!" I cried as I fell to the floor,
While the burglar made haste toward the jewelry drawer.
"I feel kind of bad" he said, filling his sack,
"But you believe in Santa, so cut me some slack.
Maybe next time someone breaks into your house,
You won't listen to some six year old with a mouse."

Then he yelled, as he ran off with my bigscreen TV,
"Merry Christmas to all. Well, maybe to me!"
Livin' in a lonely world.

Titan

Sorry for the double post.
Livin' in a lonely world.

DarkBlade325

LeGuy

From us ("the wishor") to you ("hereinafter called the wishee") Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all

... and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that-

?This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal
?This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
?This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
?This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
?This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
?The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor
?Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

Whee!

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

yottabyte

Yay, I got an awesome Fatal1ty headset, a 1TB external harddrive (Although I was hoping for an internal :P), a new keyboard, two movies... umm loads of candy... that's pretty much it. Got some money too, ~40?  :)

My brother got an iPod touch tho.  :(

Oh and I failed because I got one of those worm-thingys with a "invisible" string. When I opened it, I accidentally cut the string off.  :-\ Ruined that present. Anywhoooo I'm having a great time with my family so I shall not be on the computer atm. Bad me

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure