News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

3 ideas

Started by ARTgames, July 03, 2009, 10:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Idea I:
Dont let you type past the limit in chat.

Idea II:
Make a hat that increases knock back. I don't think we have one that does that directly. (i might be wrong)

Idea III:
This one might be more crazy, but make more guys holding the newspaper around the game. If you hit him with pvp on it will reflect the damage and (not knock back) on you so you can test how your stats are.

Petro

Quote from: ARTgames on July 03, 2009, 10:40:46 AM
Idea II:
Make a hat that increases knock back. I don't think we have one that does that directly. (i might be wrong)

I like this idea. You could have a hat that gives like +5 str and +3 knockback or something, that would be pretty cool =D.

Aqua

I like the third idea, and I don't get the first one. I've had the 2nd one for a very long time, I just haven't said anything public; because then if there is an item, it kind of ruins the fun of discovering.
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

In S.O. 2, there's a 32 character limit I believe for typing messages. However, while typing it, you don't know if you passed it or not, and when you send it, everything after the 32nd is cut off.

Aqua

Probably that and string_length().
~Aqua

Twinky

I love all the ideas.
Third one is a little trivial though, seeing as you would have your own stats affect your damage, but cool nonetheless I guess.
Second one seems a little strange though, would it add knockback to items that don't have it?
It would be interesting maybe if it added knockback back to the GS.
Those were the fun days... for the GMs at least. xD

ARTgames

QuoteSecond one seems a little strange though, would it add knockback to items that don't have it?

yeah thats a cool idea!

Lucifer

Quote from: ARTgames on July 03, 2009, 09:06:26 PM
QuoteSecond one seems a little strange though, would it add knockback to items that don't have it?

yeah thats a cool idea!
lol... no, no that would be a bad idea. I don't want to be caught in a neverending loop of getting knocked back by Katanas tyvm.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lucifer on July 03, 2009, 10:08:14 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on July 03, 2009, 09:06:26 PM

yeah thats a cool idea!
lol... no, no that would be a bad idea. I don't want to be caught in a neverending loop of getting knocked back by Katanas tyvm.

crap i forgot about how you cant attack when you get knocked back. I think his idea would work better as a skill that slows down your attack and only worked for a small amount of time.

EpicPhailure

Or how about this: a percentage chance on the knockback.

jonsploder

Knockback on weapons that are not hammers doesn't make sense. And the sprite doesn't fit anything for knockback. Otherwise I like 1 and 2. But 3 seems a little weird. More shadies around the world would be cool though.