News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ninja Remote

Started by ZaC, December 31, 2009, 02:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaC

Hey guys, about 2 weeks ago I ordered a Ninja Remote. This is basically just a Universal remote with around 150 tv brands pre-programmed.

I have lots of fun with this device changing the channel when my parents are watching some crap that no one else wants to watch, muting it at my friends house and putting the volume to max.

http://www.ninjaremote.com/

That is the website, on the picture there is doesnt show to many tv brands, thats because they ran out of room on the packaging aparently, but it does definatly work on 150 types of tv. I have watched it on youtube ^.^

Anyway I would definatly recommend getting one of these devices =]

###ZaC###
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

DarkBlade325

That sounds !@#$ing awesome to do at restaurants that have their TVs playing.

Specially if their huge wide screens.

ZaC

Yeah, I'm going to try that sometime, the places I go always have sports channels, cool idea, thanks :D

yottabyte

Kinda old idea. There is a remote called "Tv B-gone" That I heard of more than a year ago. It just have one on/off button and works with every system. There was a video of a guy walking with one of those in a mass, turning off the ad-tvs :P Would be fun to go in a tv-store where they have tons of tvs and change channel or turn them off  :D

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: yottabyte on December 31, 2009, 03:30:44 PM
Kinda old idea. There is a remote called "Tv B-gone" That I heard of more than a year ago. It just have one on/off button and works with every system. There was a video of a guy walking with one of those in a mass, turning off the ad-tvs :P Would be fun to go in a tv-store where they have tons of tvs and change channel or turn them off  :D
Or go to a TV store and blow the glass out of the walls with max volume on all TVs...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ZaC

Yeah that would be sweet pwnage, I'm guna try that next time I go into a electrical store xD

stick d00d

Nice, I remember a while back I had a watch that could change TV channels/volume, but sadly I lost it :'(. This was like 5 or 6 years ago.

krele

Hahaha, never thought such device exists... It must be damn fun to use one of these gems. Is it worth 15$?

ARTgames

just dont use it at ces.

Pat

Quote from: yottabyte on December 31, 2009, 03:30:44 PM
It just have one on/off button and works with every system.
I have something similar to that I call it a brick, it only turns things off though.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lingus

I used to have something similar in watch form. Yes, a watch that was a universal remote. I used it when I was back in High School to turn the TV in the class room on. The teacher was pissed! Everyone cracked up though so it was worth it.

ARTgames

Aqua

Lol, looks fun. That video was pretty funny, but it sucks to be the guys in there.
~Aqua

teej

What other use is it capable of other than making pranks? Kind of fun to use though.