News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Administrator Account

Started by NotoriousM4^, January 02, 2010, 04:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

On my computer, (I've also heard of a few other people having this problem), why won't Stick-Online run properly on a Admin Account (It won't load or even pop up). However, when ran on a Limited User account it works just fine? I am running Windows XP.

Chaos

I've run it on an admin account on Vista just fine.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Aqua

I as well, and Windows 7.
~Aqua

sly 3 4 me

I'm able to run Stick-Online on my main administrator account on this computer(Windows XP) too. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to.

yottabyte

I run Windows XP and I have the only account on this computer which is an admin account and I can run it just fine.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

tehrozzy

Quote from: yottabyte on January 02, 2010, 05:55:29 PM
I run Windows XP and I have the only account on this computer which is an admin account and I can run it just fine.
Replay.

JoEL

I got this problem as well, really annoying.

yottabyte

What version of XP do you have? Mine is 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 build 2600

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

ARTgames

I'm using both windows 7 on my desktop and windows xp on my netbook. both are admin accounts, and both run just fine with stick online.

I have no idea why it does this to people. The only guess i have is maybe security software.