News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What would YOU like to see most in SO3?

Started by Hambone, December 20, 2009, 05:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonClawz

I want some old school things. I hope they keep the GS in there. Every weapon added after GS, (Spire, IS, Slasher, Sand Sword) threw the game off.

I want PvP where you can hit people that have PvP off. I recall my first time on S.O., what Meiun had on the description was "get stronger by leveling up, and finding weapons from sticks to swords, in a perilous world where others can hunt you down!" ect. That shit was the bomb. I remember being spawn killed, but people would help you. Over here, you don't get in any kind of spawn killing, makes the game boring. You're never getting that rush of adrenaline when someone is out to kill you.

Territory. A working clan system, that lets you claim some land or building, for your own? That way we can REAL clan wars, and fight over REAL territory. Designated flags that mark your clan's color, or something.

Kill list or something, where if they kill a certain person, or monster (I suppose), you get a reward, or points you can redeem for a weapon or hat, or climb up in a ranking ladder, ect.

Point is, I really hope the PvP system is re-done. Because you have nothing after you level, and even before you hit 99, you pvp. The whole point of stat points is to PvP. Or make the game easier. But you only really use them in PvP.

Prosper

I think this is off topic and should be moved to : IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS.

Lingus

I think the point of this topic is to get an idea of the types of things people want to see MOST in the new version of the game. The ideas & suggestion section is everything anyone has ever thought of for Stick Online in general.

Pat

Also DC I think your signature is a bit to large. Also 62 is the answer if you do the best answer for all questions, so really?
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

stick d00d

I agree. All that space just to show us how many baboons you can rape with a giant dildo. Oh and Tupac... (btw I can take 45 of em)