News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Invisibility hat

Started by ARTgames, July 04, 2009, 03:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

This hat the "Invisibility hat" will make you invisible one you press "D". If you attack in this mode you appear before you attack. If you get hit by anything you appear.

It will have the cool down time (time you can use it once more) of a gs. And when your in invisibility mode it will drain your stamina 20% (this prevents int from coming over powered) a sec or in other words it lasts 5 secs with full stamina.

The meaning of this hat is to promote stealth in pvp or just to sneak past some one in game. And to bring back hats with activatable abilities.

EpicPhailure

I'm thinking that this would work much better as a spell.

As for the 20% drain part, that's WAY too much. I'd just say that it lasts for like, 15 seconds at most without any drain or something, just the initial cast.

CherryPie

mhhm, i think attacking should directly put you out of invisible mode. would be really unfair otherwise and easy for idiots to interrupt pvps without gm's seeing them. Well even better would be, to deactivate attacking, while in stealth mode, or deactivate stealth mode feature, when you're pvp is enabled and make you unable from activating pvp while in stealth mode.

ARTgames

Quote from: CherryPie on July 04, 2009, 04:21:07 PM
mhhm, i think attacking should directly put you out of invisible mode. would be really unfair otherwise and easy for idiots to interrupt pvps without gm's seeing them. Well even better would be, to deactivate attacking, while in stealth mode, or deactivate stealth mode feature, when you're pvp is enabled and make you unable from activating pvp while in stealth mode.

QuoteIf you attack in this mode you appear before you attack.

CherryPie

Quote from: ARTgames on July 04, 2009, 04:25:41 PM
Quote from: CherryPie on July 04, 2009, 04:21:07 PM

different, from what i've said.

QuoteIf you attack in this mode you appear before you attack.

Bo-sox

Lucifer

Sounds lame. The other person would just attack them once they struck.