News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Run

Started by ARTgames, July 05, 2009, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Run
Ever one has a jump and duck jump. the jump is the same for every one and duck jump is based on agi and hat.

Quote from: Pinball on July 06, 2009, 12:50:22 AM
Could be the other way around, where your always running until you push shift and then you walk.  Still work with pvp tactics and won't annoy everyone by forcing them to hold shift nonstop.

~Pin

Looperpuck

I'm not sure about this, in my eyes it would make walking/running more complicated. It wouldn't be fun to walk the same as everyone. And what if you wanna be a fast pvper? Then your stuck holding down shift the whole time while pvping. And same with jumping, you would have to hold down shift if you wan't to jump far, because if you have high agi, it depends on your run speed how far you go when you jump really high.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

ARTgames

Quote from: Looperpuck on July 05, 2009, 05:57:31 PM
I'm not sure about this, in my eyes it would make walking/running more complicated. It wouldn't be fun to walk the same as everyone. And what if you wanna be a fast pvper? Then your stuck holding down shift the whole time while pvping. And same with jumping, you would have to hold down shift if you wan't to jump far, because if you have high agi, it depends on your run speed how far you go when you jump really high.

~Looperpuck

yeah i guess that was a bad idea.

Looperpuck

Well, maybe not a bad idea, just think about it and add to it to make it better.  ;D

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Pinball

Could be the other way around, where your always running until you push shift and then you walk.  Still work with pvp tactics and won't annoy everyone by forcing them to hold shift nonstop.

~Pin

ARTgames

Quote from: Pinball on July 06, 2009, 12:50:22 AM

~Pin

dang pin ball your on a roll (no pun intended). im going to copy your idea into the first post.