News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Post a picture from outside your window

Started by yottabyte, February 20, 2010, 05:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

So basically this is the topic where you take your camera and go to the nearest window and take a picture. Than post it here, with your location. (please be serious, I know where this topic might end.)

Here's mine.

I live in southern Sweden.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

ARTgames

I think it snowed there. :P

southern central united states.

Lucifer

Now, post your a picture of your street name and number...

Josh

Lol i wish itd snow here D:
What are you thinking Luci >:0

yottabyte

Yeah I wished that too at first, but now I just want it to melt. It's so freakin cold and the snow has been here since late december.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Josh

Lol i like it cold but ive never been in 'extreme' cold weather, But yea ive never seen Snow irl before D:

stick d00d

Quote from: yottabyte on February 20, 2010, 04:48:56 PM
Yeah I wished that too at first, but now I just want it to melt. It's so freakin cold and the snow has been here since late december.
I know what you mean

This was a month ago, we got 2 blizzards after this melted and currently have a foot of snow left on the ground, haven't seen the grass in forever lol.

yottabyte

Never mind what I said about the snow, it gave us a day off tomorrow!  :)