News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Favorite Kind of Sammach/Sub

Started by Ciro, March 07, 2010, 03:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

I found out that they built a Subway next to my old house a month after we moved out :(
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Ciro

XD I'd be so pissed to find out that happened after I moved out. Xp

And.. wow, I did not freakin know you were a vegetarian Luci o-o just wow. I did not see that coming, AT ALL!

Specialboy

I agree with the many statements of shock at lucifers vegetarianism, did not see that coming myself.

In response to your question Ciro, there are two different sandwichs that I like the most.

One of my favourite sandwichs is a pulled pork sandwich.  There is a delightfully restaurant a ways from my house, and they put pulled pork onto a ciabatta bun, which is already one of my favourite types of bread.  Then they put mayo on the pulled pork (not too much though), and on the plate with it they drizzle some vinaigrette reduction and olive oil for dipping.  It is absolutely delicious, and for a reasonably priced sandwich, it is big enough that I can eat some for lunch, and the rest for dinner.  It is fantastic.

My other favourite sandwich is a chicken cutlet sandwich.  I get it from a wonderful deli near my school.  It is on a kaiser bun, and it is a nice crispy chicken cutlet (baked not fried), with lettuce, onions, mayo, and hot sauce.  It is simply delicious.

Cactuscat222

Luci is only a vegetarian if you don't consider human flesh as meat.

Besides that... Coldcut Combos at Subway are amazzzzzing. Green peppers, pickles, onions, banana peppers (pepperochinis or whatever), lettuce, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar (a MUST on any great sub), mustard and mayonnaise.

However, at our local german deli, I absolutely love the meats there, particularly pepperloaf, and that on a roll with some cheese and mustard, mmmmm.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Looperpuck

I personally love most of the subs at quiznos. But the best one there IMO, is the Chicken Carbonera. it has, Bacon, Chicken, Some sauce, Ranch, Mozzarella cheese, pepper, salt, and it can be toasted or non toasted. Its delicious.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

DarkTrinity

JIMMY JOHNS FTW!!!! <3
Turkey tom from there or this turkey&bacon sammich they have. Sooo effing delicious.

Also, Davanni's. Honey mustard chicken sammich from there.. om nom nom.

I do love Subway, but we have it so often I tend to get sick of it, but I always have chicken bacon ranch or a roast chicken sammich from there. (Also, their commercials make me want to shove barbed wire in my ears..)

Lingus

Quote from: Specialboy on March 08, 2010, 10:27:12 PMOne of my favourite sandwichs is a pulled pork sandwich.  There is a delightfully restaurant a ways from my house, and they put pulled pork onto a ciabatta bun, which is already one of my favourite types of bread.  Then they put mayo on the pulled pork (not too much though), and on the plate with it they drizzle some vinaigrette reduction and olive oil for dipping.  It is absolutely delicious, and for a reasonably priced sandwich, it is big enough that I can eat some for lunch, and the rest for dinner.  It is fantastic.

My other favourite sandwich is a chicken cutlet sandwich.  I get it from a wonderful deli near my school.  It is on a kaiser bun, and it is a nice crispy chicken cutlet (baked not fried), with lettuce, onions, mayo, and hot sauce.  It is simply delicious.
This is what I'm talking about. I would eat that pulled pork sandwich so much if I ate pork. I like doing something similar but with pulled barbeque chicken. Add melted cheese and a cole slaw on top and that's one of my top 10 favorites.