News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Amazing Taiwanese boy sings like Whitney Houston

Started by xgamer, April 17, 2010, 02:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xgamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muNTS-HkU7o&feature=fvhl <boy version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGC003Xz3CY <original one
Amazing Taiwanese boy sings like Whitney Houston

Holy crap this kid is amazing
I like hes helmet to.

Matty_Richo

I heard about this guy on the news, He really is amazing.

xgamer

Quote from: Matty_Richo on April 17, 2010, 02:14:13 AM
Yea he is, and watch those people who cant sing get more fame then him *cough* Justin beiber *cough

Torch

Quote from: xgamer on April 17, 2010, 02:26:15 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on April 17, 2010, 02:14:13 AM
Yea he is, and watch those people who cant sing get more fame then him *cough* Justin beiber *cough
My friend went to school with Justin Beiber. Apparently he got ripped on all the time.

Seifer

I choose to disbelieve your statement torch. Where is this friend?

Torch

Quote from: Seifer on April 17, 2010, 02:51:45 AM
Rather Justin Beiber apparently used to go to his school. My friend goes to some all-boys private school outside of Toronto. My friend says he left early last year.

xgamer

Seifer

Quote from: Torch on April 17, 2010, 02:57:43 AM
Rather Justin Beiber apparently used to go to his school. My friend goes to some all-boys private school outside of Toronto. My friend says he left early last year.

Holy crap, I just wiki'd him. He's from stratford!? !@#$ me, no way! I really had no idea who he was, other than that he was some lame ass twerp. This is shocking, it's like my back yard and shit. Now that I know he may go to school in my city, I need to track him down, follow him into an ally and beat him up. Sound good?

On topic, no one likes whitney Houston, and if they did, I'm sure they are content with a women who sounds like a women, not a creepy asian boy who sounds like a girl.

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 17, 2010, 03:30:38 AM

Holy crap, I just wiki'd him. He's from stratford!? !@#$ me, no way! I really had no idea who he was, other than that he was some lame ass twerp. This is shocking, it's like my back yard and shit. Now that I know he may go to school in my city, I need to track him down, follow him into an ally and beat him up. Sound good?

On topic, no one likes whitney Houston, and if they did, I'm sure they are content with a women who sounds like a women, not a creepy asian boy who sounds like a girl.

But hes helmet is +5! (lame arse joke)
Better pay a ex sniper to shoot him.

Seifer

Quote from: xgamer on April 17, 2010, 03:37:39 AM

Helmet?

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 17, 2010, 03:45:27 AM
Quote from: xgamer on April 17, 2010, 03:37:39 AM

Helmet?
erm..Hes hair :0.

Delicious

Helmet?
I believe he was refering to the kids hair, as it is clearly shaped like a helmet. Horrible hair-due, amazing voice.
<3

Seifer

I do believe that hairstyle is rather common among young boys/teens in Asia. Nothing to gawk about.

xgamer

Seifer

I said Young Boys/Teens. That is old teens/young adults.