News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hometown Shoutout!

Started by NotoriousM4^, April 23, 2010, 04:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hambone

Stow, OH. It sucks because it's slightly too urban to have anywhere to go explore out in the woods or anything, but too suburban to have anywhere fun to go out.

Kbob32

Quote from: Titan on April 27, 2010, 09:17:42 PM
Lyndonville Vermont.

Where 60% of the people try to hard to be rednecks, and 35% try to hard to be gangster!
Seriously, pretty much one of the lamest towns ever. You can either go play in a forest, swim in a river, or watch tv.

Mines the same way brother.

Except they don't have to "try" to be a redneck.

One guy always runs around school making turkey gobbles and he talks about like bomhouer (However its spelled) from King of the Hill.
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

stick d00d

Quote from: Scotty on April 26, 2010, 11:25:33 PM
Quote from: stick d00d on April 26, 2010, 05:42:39 PM
Annapolis, Maryland .. possibly the most boring state, or close to it.. Only good thing here is the downtown area.. the water here is freakin nasty, yet the state is known for water activities... boating/fishing/crabbing... so fun (even though my family doesnt own a boat)

Ocean water, maybe.  One thing I know for certain is that the tap water here is 20x better than that of the southern California area.  I can actually drink tap water here in Maryland!
I live near the Chesapeake Bay, its so freakin dirty and polluted.. And where I live at we have well water and if you drink it without putting salt in the water treatment thing its like drinking straight iron... yea its disgusting..