News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Screenshot key

Started by yottabyte, July 31, 2009, 04:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtGames

Quote from: PizzaBoy on August 01, 2009, 03:12:40 PM
if keyboard_check_pressed(vk_home) {
  screen_save("stick"+string(date_current_datetime())+".bmp");}

That just needs to be added to a step event somewhere.

(When I tried it with vk_printscreen, it didn't work)

Your going to half to add a bit more if you don't want to keep saving over the same file for the day. :P

The problem is not that its hard, its seeing if Meiun wants to. For the longest time we could not use the "#" sysmble.

Aqua

If there's one thing that I learned about Meuin, it's that he doesn't need (or want) others to write code for him.

It would be nice to have a feature like this, because sometimes I am taking many screenshots at once, and do not have time to open paint and save them all. A good example here for me is Easter: I took several screenshots as memoires of Easter, but with bunnies, you don't have much time. Also, it is likely that another bunny will spawn while you're saving your picture.
~Aqua

yottabyte

Quote from: Aqua on August 02, 2009, 10:21:12 AM
It would be nice to have a feature like this, because sometimes I am taking many screenshots at once, and do not have time to open paint and save them all. A good example here for me is Easter: I took several screenshots as memoires of Easter, but with bunnies, you don't have much time. Also, it is likely that another bunny will spawn while you're saving your picture.
~Aqua

Exactly what I was trying to say and mostly why I want this.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Dragx_Rage

I like this idea, it would be nice to see this in game.