News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Warnings on Stick Online

Started by Forum, August 06, 2009, 02:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Quote from: Forum on August 08, 2009, 03:38:45 PM
Quote from: yottabyte on August 08, 2009, 02:37:05 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on August 08, 2009, 02:27:35 PM
I would like this idea also used for accidentally pressing escape. Im use to esc being the close the involuntary button.

Also i think your example your give Forum is the one im most scared of. i always go slow when im selling stuff and having this will make it less worrisome.
Why do you make a new user like every other month?   ???
This my only only account on SO forums and SO hangout i'm done with so what are you talking about?
Wait.. what?
If you didn't see it in my post, I quoted ARTgames/ArtGames/ARTgames. Not you. :s

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Dragx_Rage

Forum

Ok everyone i redid title to "Warnings on Stick Online" I also redid my suggestion please tell me what you think. This could really help SO.  :D
Officially quitted

God-I-Suck

I wouldn't see this as a bad idea! I think it would be pretty handy since I'm always afraid of deleting some of my useful items!

yottabyte

I think it should say like

"Do you really want to delete Bunny ears?"
"Yes" "No"

"Do you really want to sell Whip?"
"Yes" "No"

Etc.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

It really doesn't need to be that detailed, although it couldn't hurt.
I wouldn't mind a simple "Are you sure you want to exit?" "Are you sure you want to delete this item?".

mikkelet

Great idea!
idea of warnings.
/signed

Toogle it on/off.
/signed

=)

yottabyte

Quote from: Lucifer on August 13, 2009, 04:29:05 AM
It really doesn't need to be that detailed, although it couldn't hurt.
I wouldn't mind a simple "Are you sure you want to exit?" "Are you sure you want to delete this item?".
Yeah ,but if it only says that, this wouldn't really be necessary. Let's say you are going to sell a tree branch, but you accidentally click your LSS. You don't notice it, and press "yes". KABLAM

Forum

Thanks yottebyte i changed it, meh.
Officially quitted

Looperpuck

This is a good idea. Sometimes, my right click on my mouse sticks, and when I went to delete my whip, it was in front of Wbe, Bbe, Dbe, and Egghat, I accidently deleted all of them cause my right click stuck.
Resurrected