News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online HotKeyz - v1.03, Full Screen Support!

Started by Cactuscat222, February 24, 2010, 03:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

I know that its already possible, but Meiun said that there will be no major feature change in V2 besides the clan update.
Therefore I targeted V3.

Cactuscat222

Guesssss what.

Full screen support is now added and should be working just fine~! Thanks so much ARTGames and Lingus!

Just download from the same link, remove your old version (You can keep your old HKSettings.ini, that should still be compatible), place down your new one, and you should be all set.

If you find any resolutions that don't work or bugs with the full screen, please let me know asap, and I'll get right on fixing it!

Thanks and enjoy!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

darkflash

how come it doesn't switch right away when I like press the button sometimes I haft to like press it twice? But ya it works ALOT better now thank you! :D

CherryPie

thanks, sitting away more than 1m from my screen most of the time so fullscreen support is very useful :)

darkflash

I have to exit out of hotkeyz to press esc -_- thats kind of annoying..

Turkey

Quote from: darkflash on May 02, 2011, 08:43:33 AM
I have to exit out of hotkeyz to press esc -_- thats kind of annoying..
I find it alot more helpful than annoying, it helps so i don't accidentally quit the game.
And also, if your going to log out of stickonline you are probably going to close your hotkeys too, so get over it.

YAY FULLSCREEN

Lingus

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on May 02, 2011, 06:33:24 AM
Thanks so much ARTGames and Lingus!
Your welcome!

What did I do?

Edit: Oh, I guess I helped to come up with some of the math for the fullscreen version... around a year ago! Damn Cactus, what took so long?

Lol, jk. Good work keeping this hotkey program going. I remember when I had one way back in the day. I kept it pretty much to a few select people (it was before there was a precendent for using hotkeys so I wasn't sure if Meiun would be happy about it). But even then it was a task to keep it working for everyone.

Cactuscat222

It took so long because I'm lazy. :P (And because it was my senior year of highschool)

But what matters is it is here now, and should be working. So thanks for the math anyhow!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

Cactuscat222

Grim_Reaper

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on November 29, 2011, 01:35:55 AM
Sorry about that, if you want to download it, try igufed's site - http://v2info.stick-league.com/
Yeah i found i about 2 hours after i posted this when i tried searching for it in google... god im lazy :P

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51