News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

temporary start boost

Started by ARTgames, August 28, 2009, 08:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

I dislike this idea. I would much rather just stick to buff spells.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Lingus on August 28, 2009, 04:14:06 PM
It's basically a buff as a drop. I think in SO3 there should be actual buff skills/spells... but this might be a nice addition.

It might be more interesting if they were even shorter length, but they dropped pretty frequently, and the effects were stackable. It would be similar to the effect you get in a top down shooter where the enemies drop bonuses when you kill them. As you collect more and more the effects become inreasingly more drastic. Eventually, if you can collect them fast enough, you're spraying massive amounts of huge lazer beams across the entire screen or moving at drastically increased speeds, or have crazy shields all over the place... Of course, it wouldn't be exactly the same for SO, but something like that, just not as drastic. It would really add to fighting monsters. If you could kill them fast enough you would be able to boost up your stats that you would be throwing fireballs or some crazy shit.

I agree, I think the effects should be stackable.

Also, I think the weapon renting shop idea would be cool.

Mystery

Quote from: Torch on August 28, 2009, 07:13:08 PM
I dislike this idea. I would much rather just stick to buff spells.
Same here. Buff spells would be much better than small stackable drop boosts.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.