News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

AI

Started by ARTgames, July 05, 2009, 05:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo-sox

It would be cool to have an AI. And you could customize your fight and stuff like that...like say you wanted to practice against a high agi with a GS then you could customize the AI to meet your needs.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Bo-sox on July 10, 2009, 12:56:41 PM
It would be cool to have an AI. And you could customize your fight and stuff like that...like say you wanted to practice against a high agi with a GS then you could customize the AI to meet your needs.

That would be cool but i don't see it happening, I think it would be very hard to program it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EpicPhailure

Like discussed in the previous page.

ARTgames

Quote from: Epicphail on July 12, 2009, 07:15:01 PM
Like discussed in the previous page.

I wanted to see if they would end in the same way.

Bo-sox

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on July 12, 2009, 07:12:36 PM
Quote from: Bo-sox on July 10, 2009, 12:56:41 PM

That would be cool but i don't see it happening, I think it would be very hard to program it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It would be hard and it won't happen, but it would be really cool.