News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Lucifer's Idea List

Started by Lucifer, July 03, 2009, 05:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo-sox

I love the card board box idea! I hate having all of these halloween and christmas items, that, don't have great stats and are pretty much useless when compared against GS's, Inferno, etc. But then you don't feel like selling these special items because they only drop during one time a year.

ARTgames

the "Draggable Windows" is something i miss a lot from maple story.

Lucifer

Another Captain Obvious idea approaches.

Celson

The arena screen is a great idea. Because it does get very laggy. And it's espically annoying when your vsing an opponent that you can usually beat but because it lags so much, your opponent is all over the arena and hitting you and you can't hit back. I really do hope this idea gets added.

EpicPhailure

It could take the form of a TV. Like, you know how in those T.V shows or movies where they stack up TVs in shops against the windows? Yeah, it could be like that. Makes more sense than randomly having the ability to look at the platforms through the walls.

Lucifer

Quote from: Epicphail on July 12, 2009, 11:45:34 AM
It could take the form of a TV. Like, you know how in those T.V shows or movies where they stack up TVs in shops against the windows? Yeah, it could be like that. Makes more sense than randomly having the ability to look at the platforms through the walls.
Yeah by "Screen" I sorta meant a TV screen.

ARTgames

Or some one can stream it out over the Internet.

Josh

i think that th Arena Screen idea sounds pretty cool like "Omgz hez on teh TeVe!" But not really like that. but it'd be cool for that reduce alot of lag.

Dragx_Rage

I think they are all simple but very good and useful ideas which would make the game easier and funnier to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystery

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on July 12, 2009, 06:31:39 PM
I think they are all simple but very good and useful ideas which would make the game easier and funnier to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took the words right out of my mouth. They're simple but good ideas that don't seem that hard to add and would help a lot.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Mystery on July 12, 2009, 06:43:30 PM
Quote from: Dragx_Rage on July 12, 2009, 06:31:39 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. They're simple but good ideas that don't seem that hard to add and would help a lot.

Great minds think alike!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer

Quote from: ARTgames on July 12, 2009, 04:25:34 PM
The point of the screens isn't so that more people can see them, I thought I had made that quite clear. The point is so people fighting at the arena have their lag reduced because of the lack of people, and can actually have fair fights.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lucifer on July 12, 2009, 07:09:12 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on July 12, 2009, 04:25:34 PM
The point of the screens isn't so that more people can see them, I thought I had made that quite clear. The point is so people fighting at the arena have their lag reduced because of the lack of people, and can actually have fair fights.

If people were watching a stream of it they don't haft to in the arena or even logged.

AKA making the game less laggy and less people using meiuns server. They could have a official stream that moderated and you could tell people when its there turn to fight. They log in the other people can log out ect. They would only halft to have like 4 people there. 2 fighting 1 streaming and a GM to watch over.(Or the gm can both stream and moderate) And its a lot easier for some ones pc to Handel 4 people than 40.

and if people want to go into another zone and train and keep a eye on whats happening they could just have stick online open and the stream in another window next to it.

And the best part of all this is that the system already made and meiun does not half to program a thing and its all free.

EpicPhailure

Do you mean something like Ustream?

That would be laggy as hell, and I don't mean ingame. Ustream is kind of choppy when it comes to the action-y games.

ARTgames

Quote from: Epicphail on July 12, 2009, 07:50:34 PM
Do you mean something like Ustream?

That would be laggy as hell, and I don't mean ingame. Ustream is kind of choppy when it comes to the action-y games.

its really not bad if you use these systems right. most people just use ustream on the mom's dsl on the failing router without using the FMF. it can be mutch better.

non the less its still better than having a laggy match in game.

Edit:
Heres a example:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Mario-Marathon