News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New forums, new people, same old ideas.

Started by T-Rok, June 26, 2009, 12:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twinky

Quote from: crozier on June 27, 2009, 05:36:31 PM
Must SAVE!: play x hours without saving
I don't believe you have control over saving... besides exiting.

Danimal

Quote from: Twinky on June 27, 2009, 05:48:35 PM
I don't believe you have control over saving... besides exiting.

That's what I was thinking, saving happens automatically...

Mystery

If you guys are serious/considering about these achievements, there's a topic on the Hang Out with tons of these from a while ago. Half of them aren't really good, but there's some good ideas somewhere in it.

http://stickho.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=781
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

Lifeless: be online for x hours in a row
Lucifer's ticket:die x ammount of times
Its my world!: Be the only person online.
Oooops...:Get kicked once
Get out and stay out:Get kicked more than once
Spawn please?: Be online with meiun.
Loser: Get killed by a blob.  
;D

when coming up with achievements you haft to think about them not too easy and not prompt bad behaviour. time achievements can be done by just being afk. being kick achievements will promote bad behaviour or begging of gm.

QuoteSpawn please?: Be online with meiun.
really now? but i half suggested one like this already.

the "Loser: Get killed by a blob." sounds like something harder for the higher level players with vit. not sure about that one.

"Lucifer's ticket:die x ammount of times" dyeing is too east to abuse.

"Its my world!: Be the only person online" this one is ok i guess. the only problem is that achievements are meant to make people play the game.

Rentofrent

Too lazy for Color Font..

Speedy Speed Boy! - Obtain 30 agility

T-Rok

Ya... Most of the recent suggestions have just been ignored because they do not work as achievements. Some of them were just stupid.

And I don't expect people to color the fonts. It just wastes their time because it doesn't help me at all.

ARTgames

T rock do you want achievement that only some people can get? like Rentofrent? if so i have some more ideas.

Edit: i see you do.
bare necessities: get to level 100 spending all your start points in one skill.
noob shish kabob: get a is as your first weapon.
overstocked: fill your Inventory.

I think achievements like these are ok if you can more than one account working with the same achievements.

crozier

yeah I know I was just thinking of a few ideas.

T-Rok

If you could get more then one account working for the same achievements, that greatly increases the amount of achievements you could have. But for player specific achievements.. Everything has to be obtainable by everyone.

ARTgames

Quote from: T-Rok on June 28, 2009, 09:14:02 PM
If you could get more then one account working for the same achievements, that greatly increases the amount of achievements you could have. But for player specific achievements.. Everything has to be obtainable by everyone.

can you word that in a different way?

T-Rok

No player specific achievements. Doesn't get more clear then that. xD

ARTgames

"Speedy Speed Boy! - Obtain 30 agility is a player" is a player specific achievement. as in a level 100 guy with 20 agi will never be able to get that. and if you cant have more than one account working on the achievements than you never can get them all. i dont think that's good. i think all the achievements should be able to be gotten by any one with any configuration of there account.

i tyred coming up with achievement every one can get. except for my last post because i thought you did not mind.

T-Rok

it is not player specific, it is character specific. Player specific would be something like The Devil - Be named Lucifer. If multiple accounts could work on the same set of achievements, tons of opportunities would be there.

ARTgames

Quote from: T-Rok on June 29, 2009, 02:25:00 PM
it is not player specific, it is character specific. Player specific would be something like The Devil - Be named Lucifer. If multiple accounts could work on the same set of achievements, tons of opportunities would be there.

what its called is besides the point. do you want achievements every one can do?

T-Rok

Your obviously not reading what i'm saying if you still need to ask that. -_-"

Quote from: T-Rok
No player specific achievements. Doesn't get more clear then that. xD