News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The name of the new Bandit boss

Started by Lingus, July 09, 2009, 07:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the generally accepted name of the new boss be?

Bandit Assassin (BA)
28 (60.9%)
Dark Bandit (DB)
9 (19.6%)
Bandit Boss (BB)
7 (15.2%)
Bandit Leader (BL)
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Lingus

It seems like everyone is calling this thing something different? So far I've seen it referred to the above terms (with some other additions that seem like they've been rejected by now).

The one I have a problem with, but I've been seeing the most of is the Bandit Boss option. The reason I have a problem with it is because inevitably every monsters name is reduced to its initials. Hence, the BB. Yet, there are two other monsters this could be confused with. The Black Bunny is often referred to as a BB, and the Blue Blob is often referred to this as well (although a bit less frequent).

So what do you guys think? Personally I like Bandit Assassin. The name sounds good, and the initials are more easily recognisable (DB looks too similar to DS).

ARTgames

Lingus

Added Bandit Leader.

And btw, I did just hear that Meiun officially claimed it as the Bandit Boss... but I still think it's confusing.

EpicPhailure

BB can be mistaken for Black Bunny, so I vote it as BA. But I call it a mole still :D

Lingus

EpicPhailure

BM was one of the supposedly rejected terms, and then someone (FFA I think) played with it and called it a Black Mole.

There's the origin for you.

Dragx_Rage

I agree that Bandit Boss isn't a very good because it could easierly get mixed up with the Black Bunny especially because they both spawn in the same area. I voted Dark Voted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freeforall

Quote from: Epicphail on July 09, 2009, 08:36:41 PM
BM was one of the supposedly rejected terms, and then someone (FFA I think) played with it and called it a Black Mole.

There's the origin for you.
lol, yes I did. That IS it's name, you know.  ;)

Seifer

How about... BN

because it's easier to type.

Lucifer

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Seifer on July 09, 2009, 11:46:19 PM
How about... BN

because it's easier to type.

It's only two letters  :-\

JoEL

Who ever picked BA (Bandit Assassin) should come out of the closet, that's the gayest name I've ever come across...

Let's just call it Bandit Boss, as Meiun said it's name IN THE GAME was.
Who cares if two names clash (Black Bunny and Bandit Boss) Why not change the Bunnies name? To Black Bunny Rabbit? BBR?
or BBun, w/e...

Lucifer

Quote from: JoEL on July 10, 2009, 01:17:24 AM
Who ever picked BA (Bandit Assassin) should come out of the closet, that's the gayest name I've ever come across...

Let's just call it Bandit Boss, as Meiun said it's name IN THE GAME was.
Who cares if two names clash (Black Bunny and Bandit Boss) Why not change the Bunnies name? To Black Bunny Rabbit? BBR?
or BBun, w/e...
Who cares? I care, and many others do too, you can take your attitude and shove it up your ass, buddy. Whats wrong with choosing a name that Won't be confusing?

Celson

I think it'd be stupid to call it dark bandit. And we would only call it that because of the mask that it's wearing. It is most clearly not dark skinned.

Supercowy

I call it the Assassin. And the short name is Sin.