News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

A thought on Luck

Started by Forum, July 21, 2010, 10:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Quote from: Meiun on July 29, 2010, 02:20:39 AM
I was more talking about if there were an issue with how things are already being done.

I figured. But it can't hurt to take a shot into the dark every now and then. If theres anything I learn in psychology its that you can learn a lot by a persons response regardless of whether or not the topic is true or not. :P

ARTgames

Quote from: Meiun on July 29, 2010, 01:50:32 AM
You guys are reading WAY too deeply into this. Random number generation is a fairly standard operation in modern day programming, and any possible differences would be minuscule at best. I know you guys want to help, but no need to go seeking issues out of what I can only describe as something close to a conspiracy :P But, if it makes any of you feel any better, drops and other calculations based off randomness/luck are being handled differently in V3 anyways.

I'm fine with that. I think a lot of us said we are ok with how it is now. I kinda was wondering a spectating about it because I was some what interested.

But your all right that SO2 is not broken and hearing the news on SO3 just makes it better. I guess this topic is done. :/