News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

names and accounts

Started by ARTgames, July 18, 2009, 05:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

IGN: God-I-Suck

I remember I had an account way before the desert, but I forgot my name. I think possibly it was EvilR34per, ring any bells guys? I need to remember my old account!

CherryPie

Cherrypie (earlier Link2007)
So-Crappy

And I also had a bunch of other accounts, but didn't pass lvl 30's with them and I guess, I won't activate em, so no need to tell their names here.

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Lingus

Only account I have is Linguz. Bet that always confuses everyone. Like, "Who the heck is this LinguZ character!? Couldn't possibly be the Lingus we all know and love!"

ArtGames

Quote from: Lingus on July 20, 2009, 04:25:42 PM
Only account I have is Linguz. Bet that always confuses everyone. Like, "Who the heck is this LinguZ character!? Couldn't possibly be the Lingus we all know and love!"

There another person that there name also starts with L and i always get it confused with you. im not sure who it was.

Lingus

People often confuse me and Lucifer and Ludacris I believe it was. I don't know of anyone else whose name starts with "Li"

x0r

IGN:efeX

Couldn't remember my old SO, so i started one new,

Someone come help me in starter area!  >:(

DaBooda

I am Dabooda Now and Dabooda Forever on everything
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*

GaZ

Aqua

yottabyte

Quote from: Aqua on July 22, 2009, 04:31:23 PM
+(lll_-)+
Aqua
~Aqua
I got confused for a second there. :P Untill I realized you always write "~Aqua" at the end of your posts. (I thought it was an account) :-X

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

Quote from: yottabyte on July 22, 2009, 04:53:50 PM
Quote from: Aqua on July 22, 2009, 04:31:23 PM
+(lll_-)+
Aqua
~Aqua
I got confused for a second there. :P Untill I realized you always write "~Aqua" at the end of your posts. (I thought it was an account) :-X
Yeah... way to be confusing, lol.
Why DO you do that anyways? It's rather ridiculous. We KNOW whos posting, putting your name at the end makes it seem all snobby honestly.

Lingus

I don't understand why people who do that don't just add that to their signature. That is exactly the purpose of a forum signature. So you don't have to write the same thing at the end of your post every single time. Instead, those same people use it to put funny quotes and weird things that have nothing to do with an actual Signature... Smart.

JoEL

I agree.

Also Dabooda is a rank name...especially if we have religious people...

EpicPhailure

It's the internet. Tell them to deal with it.