News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Team tournament? Who'd be interested?

Started by jonsploder, July 19, 2009, 11:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonsploder

Look. It's not that hard. I have done this spontaniously multiple times, with up to 8 people at a time. People go to either the blue or red team, to form two even numbered teams. Then we fight. If one team is winning clearly for about 3-5 matches in a row (by a player, or more left), then I ask some stronger or higher leveled people to switch teams, which is usually not a problem. It's fun to fight friends too, and you will most likely have friends on both teams to give you some people to make you "not let them down".

I can't organise it with a set team right now, because many people don't show up.

I have a rough time: Sunday (Australian time) Noon (12am) --- GMT +10:00

Does this sound good? Apologies, I am not familiar with american and german timezones.

foG

Quote from: jonsploder on July 23, 2009, 05:06:27 AM
Look. It's not that hard. I have done this spontaniously multiple times, with up to 8 people at a time. People go to either the blue or red team, to form two even numbered teams. Then we fight. If one team is winning clearly for about 3-5 matches in a row (by a player, or more left), then I ask some stronger or higher leveled people to switch teams, which is usually not a problem. It's fun to fight friends too, and you will most likely have friends on both teams to give you some people to make you "not let them down".

I can't organise it with a set team right now, because many people don't show up.

I have a rough time: Sunday (Australian time) Noon (12am) --- GMT +10:00

Does this sound good? Apologies, I am not familiar with american and german timezones.

What you are doin is a Mass PvP. Not even a tourney.
A Team tourney is a 2vs2, 3vs3, or even 4vs4. A tourney like that has to be K.O. System and the teams have to be always the same. Otherwise it loses the sense of a Team tourney.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

JoEL

I agree with foG, I think that just two teams (red and blue) and making them even...Is just boring...I'd much rather see teams move up in a ladder-style 2v2 / 3v3 / 4v4 tournament.

jonsploder

To all that want to come, turn up at Sunday, 12am 10:00+ GMT.

Decisions and a vote will be cast for tournament style, or mass (or both) pvp.

Celson

Quote from: jonsploder on July 25, 2009, 12:13:15 AM
To all that want to come, turn up at Sunday, 12am 10:00+ GMT.

Decisions and a vote will be cast for tournament style, or mass (or both) pvp.

If by 12:00am you mean midnight, then I won't be able to make it. I got school on Monday so I don't plan on staying up till midnight.

jonsploder

Celson

Quote from: jonsploder on July 25, 2009, 04:12:12 AM
Noon. Not midnight.

Oh okay, well you better fix up the post then to avoid confusion. Because 12:00 am is midnight, 12:00 pm is midday.

CherryPie

ahh sry wont make it, i'm gonna be in my bed at that time. :>

JoEL

Meh to late notice...I didn't check these forums for 12 hours and missed the post.

Cactuscat222

I am sad I had to have missed this, as I just got back home from another week long camp :/

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

JoEL

From what I can gather it never happend

Forum

Quote from: JoEL on July 27, 2009, 03:42:04 AM
From what I can gather it never happend
LOL thats what i'm guessing to.
Officially quitted