News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor

Took you long enough!
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

House

yaaaaay its back up oh wait im not alowed nevermind

T-Rok

I have a Tekkit server up and running if anyone is interested. I felt like pushing my new computer so I've been testing it out with more and more people.

House

Trogdor

So on igu's server I've been working on a tower in the middle of a jungle biome.  It took a few maps to find a nice spot, but I found a nice one nestled in between four lakes.  Here's the progress I've made so far.

I also built a two-way rail connecting it to a hill nearby my house.  It's just over 2 km long and takes roughly 4 minutes to ride from one end to the other.  I know it's pretty silly to make two separate rails when there's only 1 - 2 people max on the server, but I just thought it looked nicer and had enough iron for two (both combined took a little over 24 stacks of iron ingots for the rails).

Also, it's a very scenic rail to ride!

Anyways, I have no idea why I'm dumping so many hours into a silly Minecraft project, but I'm still enjoying the hell out of myself for some reason!

House

igufed

With the update tomorrow, my server will be starting over. 

Not too many were active this time around so it shouldn't be too big of a loss, if any.  And starting over is kind of fun.

Also, once minecraft has better mod support, I wouldn't mind adding a few to my normal server.  So, which types of mods or changes to regular gameplay would anyone like to see?

I don't want guns, flying horses or anything like that, but, territory, economy, etc. I wouldn't mind.

So, if any of you have suggestions of a group or a single mod to kind of keep interest in the game for more than a week, I'd be happy to hear it and possibly move towards it.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Trogdor

The iConomy mod on Scotty's old server was pretty nifty, so I'm down for any kind of mod that replicates it.  Other than that, any mod that enhances existing gameplay instead of utterly changing it is fine by me.

tehrozzy

Ah, yknow what, Since I never got around to it, and since this IS the minecraft thread
If your servers still running igu, could you whitelist me?
Rozzt

Trogdor

Quote from: YayForLife on November 27, 2012, 10:43:50 AM
Ah, yknow what, Since I never got around to it, and since this IS the minecraft thread
If your servers still running igu, could you whitelist me?
Rozzt

You may or may not spawn inside a barn full of sheep.

igufed

This may be a long shot seeing as activity has dropped a bit, but, would anyone be interested in or object to my main survival server turning into a vanilla creative server?

Depending on how it goes, I can still run two once the mod part of minecraft comes.. A modded survival and then a creative as well.

Would be interesting to see what people come up with when they have easy access to everything..

May remove the whitelist and see how it plays out.  See how many issues we have with people being jerks..

But, let me know if you're interested and I'll set it up whenever.

Trogdor

I've never really had any interest in creative servers, but I won't object to one if that's your decision.  The part about removing the whitelist would be interesting, though.

Scotty

Any of the kiddies here yet to learn the most important computer language?  There's a mod for that!

http://walterhiggins.net/blog/ScriptCraft

igufed

Forgot about this game for a while and decided to start it up again.  I still like to hoard materials and build pointless buildings that do nothing.

I've always enjoyed playing with other people rather than alone, therefore, I've set up my usual vanilla server if anyone else is bored and wants to join me.

Its on survival mode on the easy difficulty.  Really only one thing I care about for rules which is to not mess with other people's things without permission. 

Current server version being 1.8.8.

Server address can either be: minecraft.igufed.com or ts.igufed.com (minecraft. may not work for a few hours as of posting this, but should eventually, ts. currently should work)

Also, can use my Teamspeak as well if you feel.  ts.igufed.com

Trogdor