News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

Quote from: YayForLife on October 29, 2010, 05:26:53 PM
Ok im just wondering, my house is entirely diamond iron and goldd (with the exception of downstairs)
but i did that BEFORE duping was outlawed, so i just wanna know whats gonna happen with my house?

Wasn't going to bother with it.  However, if people start chipping off pieces of your house to sell, then you might want to consider doing something about it yourself.  Personally, I'm going to be removing the diamond pillars in my house and replacing them with stone.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Ceroblitz

The Halloween update is out!

Chaos

And how very disappointing it is, at least for multiplayer.  :/
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

crozier

somebody get me the link!
The site and forums are down!

Seifer

Can't connect to our server?

Chaos

I imagine Scott would need to download the updated version of the server software before we'd be able to see any changes.  Supposedly, 'a bunch of multiplayer bugs have been fixed', but alas, apparently damage and carts won't be fixed til beta, and hell world currently doesn't work in multiplayer either.  :/

"Oh nuts, I can't get the portal to work in SMP in time. I'll add a flag to start in either normal or Nether mode so you can try it in smp"
"Portals won't work in SMP in this update."
~Notch on his Twitter

Jake says:

Seifer

HamsterPants

Quote from: Chaos on October 30, 2010, 05:37:46 PM
Supposedly, 'a bunch of multiplayer bugs have been fixed', but alas, apparently damage and carts won't be fixed til beta, and hell world currently doesn't work in multiplayer either.  :/

Ceroblitz

The pig zombie mobs are freaking noisy!
Same goes with the ghasts explosions, one flew right into a lavafall and died.

Cactuscat222

QuoteNext up, I will take a couple of days off, then get started on survival mode multiplayer and make a push towards reaching Beta. I will also finish moving minecraft.net over to the much faster server and DDOS protection I signed up for last week.

At least he said that, so we know he will focus on multiplayer next.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Trogdor

Meh, having a hard time connecting. So once the server updates it'll update all our clients automatically? Or do we have to go to the site and download the update? I'm a bit confused on this part.

Edit: Never mind, it seems to be working now. I guess everyone is flooding minecraft.net because of the update.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Ceroblitz

Should update automatically, if it connects to minecraft.net

Trogdor

It did, but the idiot I am accidentally clicked out of it, so now I have to go through the fun process of reconnecting to minecraft.net while atleast half a million others are trying to do the same thing...

And now it seems my client didn't update after all, even though I SAW it updating previously...

... and re-downloading the client from minecraft.net doesn't seem to work.

Mr Pwnage

I can't login...and the one time I managed to break through and log in, when I tried to connect to Scott's server it said the versions didn't match and wouldn't let me join. (My game updated)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Trogdor

Does the message you receive say something along the lines of "Disconnected by Server, Outdated Client!"? The funny thing is I was just playing single player, and came across a pumpkin. Looks like it updated after all, but still won't let me on SMP. I checked the official forums and others are getting the same problem as I am. Let's just hope there's a solution somewhere on the horizon...