News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: RayRay on January 15, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
Got a GB of RAM, and it is impossible for me to tell you how fast Minecraft loaded. Think it was 2 seconds? Yeah, 2 seconds. Whenever I was playing it, it was always hitting the limit and took 30 seconds to load. Now I can't even see "Mojang Specifications" anymore...

Only one? Christ...your better off playing with your microwave.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

RayRay

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 16, 2011, 06:06:42 PM
Quote from: RayRay on January 15, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
Got a GB of RAM, and it is impossible for me to tell you how fast Minecraft loaded. Think it was 2 seconds? Yeah, 2 seconds. Whenever I was playing it, it was always hitting the limit and took 30 seconds to load. Now I can't even see "Mojang Specifications" anymore...

Only one? Christ...your better off playing with your microwave.
Back then, when I didn't have that GB, my game couldn't even get to the title screen.

By the way everyone, my computer is 8 years old. I got it somewhere in April 2003.

ARTgames

I think it may be time for an upgrade ray ray.

EpicPhailure

He didn't say he had one gig, he said he got another gig.

RayRay

Quote from: ARTgames on January 16, 2011, 09:30:37 PM
I think it may be time for an upgrade ray ray.
Nah, I'm ok. Beta is working just fine. In fact, with Far distance on, I got 58 fps. :P

ARTgames

That sounds good to me then. Is like the only thing on that pc from 8 years ago is the case? :P

11clock

Having difficulties installing the Mo' Creatures mod on the Mac. Can someone give me simple instructions?

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on January 17, 2011, 12:42:03 PM
Having difficulties installing the Mo' Creatures mod on the Mac. Can someone give me simple instructions?
sorry cant help. Have you tried the video tutorial at the bottom of the post?

thekolla

I need help with my lag, it used to run fine but now it doesnt run very good? there shouldnt be any lag at all because i have a very good computer. here are my specs

intel pentium CPU E5700 @3.00ghz (2 cpus)
3 gigs ram
nvidia geforce 9800 gt
directx 11
windows vista
Any ideas?

ARTgames

Well your pc looks like it could run the game fine. Might have bin something installed recently. Or a changed setting. Could be a lot of things really. Just try a restart.

thekolla

this has happening for awhile, since it has been happening ive reinstalled windows etc still nothing. tbh it ran fine when i had xp =/.

crozier

Ok mo creatures first 2 nights (as of now) have been really scary lol.
The monster noises are pretty creepy. Its pretty awesome though. Hiding in a small 2 block high mini fortess. Im suprised why the ogre haven't destroyed it yet.
Theres definantly more of a survival aspect now. Killed 4 times so far.
I sugest that people try it out. It feels like the update Notch never did.

thekolla

i just downloaded it, im lovin it so far :D!

EpicPhailure

Someone should host a temporary server or something.

thekolla

i would do it, but i can port forward.