News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor

Quote from: Chaos on March 02, 2011, 04:04:06 PM
One thing that immediately comes to my attention with that map, there's quite a few names I don't recognize.  Considering there's been some reports of griefing, I think we found us some suspects...

I'll vouch for Okrag, my friend Yurchel's younger brother.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Meiun

Quote from: Scotty on March 02, 2011, 12:51:57 AM
I just implemented 6 different hand-written scripts ranging across 2 different Linux computers, and haven't taken the time to do a whole lot of testing with it, but regardless:

http://boobs.servebeer.com/map

It is currently set to update daily should both computers remain up and running, with minimal impact on the actual Minecraft server.  It's a headache most whom were online tonight could attest for, but I think I have it running off of Unix crontabs, so I hope the servers hold true.  i will double check tomorrow to ensure that all has gone well, and that the scripts are doing as told to, but this is a hi-res map to show you the accomplishments made on the server.
Aw man, my top secret hiding spot has been revealed X_X

LeGuy

If you'd kindly add Macrocosm to the whitelist I'd be much obliged.
Whee!

tehrozzy

FL0P is grim_reaper from there forums

Chaos

Quote from: LeGuy on March 02, 2011, 08:26:03 PM
If you'd kindly add Macrocosm to the whitelist I'd be much obliged.

Added.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Magebolt

Is it just me or is it extra laggy:S?
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

House

Quote from: Scotty on March 02, 2011, 03:16:39 PM
Quote from: House on March 02, 2011, 02:46:52 PM
are whats your server (im new to mine craft)

boobs.servebeer.com, let me know your username and I'll add you when I get home from work.
i use mincraft classic by the way if thats any means my username is :JohnDaMofo

11clock

Quote from: House on March 03, 2011, 03:39:50 AM
Quote from: Scotty on March 02, 2011, 03:16:39 PM
Quote from: House on March 02, 2011, 02:46:52 PM
are whats your server (im new to mine craft)

boobs.servebeer.com, let me know your username and I'll add you when I get home from work.
i use mincraft classic by the way if thats any means my username is :JohnDaMofo

You can't log into the server using the free classic version of Minecraft. You'll need Minecraft Beta.

thekolla

Add brandonk please.

sayers6

I'm buying minecraft later today or tomorrow, already have a user name, Sayers6, so how do I join Scotty's server once I have it?

igufed

Quote from: sayers6 on March 03, 2011, 02:01:54 PM
I'm buying minecraft later today or tomorrow, already have a user name, Sayers6, so how do I join Scotty's server once I have it?

After he adds you to his white-list, you'll open minecraft, login, go to Multiplayer and type in 'boobs.servebeer.com' as the ip/hostname and click connect.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

11clock

How do you contact Notch? I've got a great idea for a dimension, kind of like the Nether dimension. It has to do with sleeping.

"The Dream World"

Scotty

Trogdor

If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Scotty

Quote from: Trogdor on March 03, 2011, 09:36:06 PM
Quote from: Scotty on March 03, 2011, 07:46:37 PM
!@#$

Looks like it's back to igu's server.

I'm re-imaging, it'll be back up in another hour or two... !@#$