News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

Quote from: ARTgames on March 14, 2011, 10:05:55 PM
Look who's house lives on.

Looks like your creeper resistant house design proved useful after all :P

sayers6

so I LOVE when i log in to find all my reeds gone. Just another wonderful thing about online servers >.>

ARTgames

Quote from: sayers6 on March 16, 2011, 08:49:07 AM
so I LOVE when i log in to find all my reeds gone. Just another wonderful thing about online servers >.>
I can give you some. Just say something to me when you log on.

11clock

Quote from: Scotty on March 14, 2011, 09:38:05 PM

Sorry folks, had a real rough Monday, Newarc is gone, time to move on to new land!!

I just noticed that the lakehouse didn't get harmed at all in that picture.

ARTgames

As you see it was harmed in the making of tnt fest.

11clock

Quote from: ARTgames on March 16, 2011, 11:58:07 AM

As you see it was harmed in the making of tnt fest.
I don't see the lakehouse at all in that picture. I am referring to the building at the very top left, the one with a glass ceiling. It also serves as a safe entrance into Newarc.
The brick house and the cobblestone house next to the lakehouse also didn't get affected.

ARTgames

Wow I cant read. I thoght it said lighthouse.

11clock

ACCEPTING DONATIONS FOR GASKA, THE WATER TOWN! ACCEPTING GLASS AND SAND! CHECK THE MESSAGE BOARD FOR THE DONATION BOX!

On a side note: Vastly improved the message board! Go take a look. :)

Scotty

http://boobs.servebeer.com/map

I had to revert back to c10t maps, as Tectonicus, as cool as it was in hi-def was just unfeasible.  The same map which is only 502Mb in c10t was 52Gb with Tectonicus.  I haven't even allocated that much disk space to my linux server to house that sort of a map, so back to c10t we go!  I hope to have regular updates going soon!

EDIT:  Also, I feel like doing an expedition, as it's been a hella long time since we've had a good one.  Tomorrow, 10PM EST, bring absolutely nothing, and I will stock you with bare essentials to get us going.  We'll meet outside the rainbow tower on the sandy beaches, and move out from there!  Give me a shout if you're interested in being there so I can get a feel as to whether or not its worth it!

tehrozzy

Quote from: Scotty on March 16, 2011, 11:10:08 PM
EDIT:  Also, I feel like doing an expedition, as it's been a hella long time since we've had a good one.  Tomorrow, 10PM EST, bring absolutely nothing, and I will stock you with bare essentials to get us going.  We'll meet outside the rainbow tower on the sandy beaches, and move out from there!  Give me a shout if you're interested in being there so I can get a feel as to whether or not its worth it!
That would be GMT-4 no?
In that case...it would be 10 AM for me on Saturday morning.....
I'll try to be there.

T-Rok

http://boobs.servebeer.com/map

I had to revert back to c10t maps, as Tectonicus, as cool as it was in hi-def was just unfeasible.  The same map which is only 502Mb in c10t was 52Gb with Tectonicus.  I haven't even allocated that much disk space to my linux server to house that sort of a map, so back to c10t we go!  I hope to have regular updates going soon!

I'm -8 GMT, so that makes it.. 6pm? xD I should be able to make it, although my craptop can barely handle minecraft.

Scotty

Quote from: YayForLife on March 17, 2011, 12:13:32 AM
EDIT:  Also, I feel like doing an expedition, as it's been a hella long time since we've had a good one.  Tomorrow, 10PM EST, bring absolutely nothing, and I will stock you with bare essentials to get us going.  We'll meet outside the rainbow tower on the sandy beaches, and move out from there!  Give me a shout if you're interested in being there so I can get a feel as to whether or not its worth it!
That would be GMT-4 no?
I'll try to be there.

6PM EST Thursday Evening = 10 AM Saturday Morning for you?  What planet are you on?

tehrozzy

Quote from: Scotty on March 17, 2011, 01:09:43 AM
EDIT:  Also, I feel like doing an expedition, as it's been a hella long time since we've had a good one.  Tomorrow, 10PM EST, bring absolutely nothing, and I will stock you with bare essentials to get us going.  We'll meet outside the rainbow tower on the sandy beaches, and move out from there!  Give me a shout if you're interested in being there so I can get a feel as to whether or not its worth it!
That would be GMT-4 no?
I'll try to be there.

6PM EST Thursday Evening = 10 AM Saturday Morning for you?  What planet are you on?
Which EST are you talking about then? I went with Eastern Time for US and Canada.
Wait a sec. Did you post that in your yesterday? because its still afternoon here, i thought itd be morning by then. Yeah, i aint turning up if its 10 am on a friday.

Scotty

Quote from: YayForLife on March 17, 2011, 01:29:16 AM
Quote from: Scotty on March 17, 2011, 01:09:43 AM
That would be GMT-4 no?
I'll try to be there.

Which EST are you talking about then? I went with Eastern Time for US and Canada.
Wait a sec. Did you post that in your yesterday? because its still afternoon here, i thought itd be morning by then. Yeah, i aint turning up if its 10 am on a friday.

GMT -4. Eastern Standard Time.  10PM EST Thursday, March 17.

To promote activity on the server, I am extending an offer to the community.  I'm looking for two (preferably regulars) players on the server who are willing to host expeditions.  I will be hand-picking the two individuals, as I expect to be giving them extensive permissions to facilitate expeditions, and don't need to be giving such permissions to random joe-shmoe's who will just abuse their privileges.  If you're willing to host up frequent expeditions to uncover parts of the map, previously un-traveled, let me know!

Trogdor

I can never get enough of these forays into the wilderness. Count me in! Also, I'd love to have the opportunity to host future expeditions.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.