News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

So 10PM tonight? Gay. I redid my maths and thats midday for me, on a friday. I have school then >.<

Edit: Why cant you do it on friday or saturday so more people can turn up?

11clock

I'd love to explore new land! Can I take all of the sand? :P

Scotty

Quote from: YayForLife on March 17, 2011, 02:33:43 AM
So 10PM tonight? Gay. I redid my maths and thats midday for me, on a friday. I have school then >.<

Edit: Why cant you do it on friday or saturday so more people can turn up?

Because it was a spur of the moment decision.  More are to come, hence why I am calling for expedition organizers.

Titan

I can't make it tonight, as I have a paper to write, and I have to be up early tomorrow.

That said, I'd love to help organize future expeditons.
Livin' in a lonely world.

11clock

Found a random hole while digging out sand near Gaska! I shall explore it now!

Pic coming soon!

Kiegruen

Can you guys whitelist me? I'm ThatOneBro

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

11clock

Exploring hole, starting now!

EDIT: ...Well that was a disappointment.

Mystery

Quote from: Scotty on March 17, 2011, 01:31:34 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on March 17, 2011, 01:29:16 AM
Quote from: Scotty on March 17, 2011, 01:09:43 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on March 17, 2011, 12:13:32 AM
Quote from: Scotty on March 16, 2011, 11:10:08 PM
EDIT:  Also, I feel like doing an expedition, as it's been a hella long time since we've had a good one.  Tomorrow, 10PM EST, bring absolutely nothing, and I will stock you with bare essentials to get us going.  We'll meet outside the rainbow tower on the sandy beaches, and move out from there!  Give me a shout if you're interested in being there so I can get a feel as to whether or not its worth it!
That would be GMT-4 no?
In that case...it would be 10 AM for me on Saturday morning.....
I'll try to be there.

6PM EST Thursday Evening = 10 AM Saturday Morning for you?  What planet are you on?
Which EST are you talking about then? I went with Eastern Time for US and Canada.
Wait a sec. Did you post that in your yesterday? because its still afternoon here, i thought itd be morning by then. Yeah, i aint turning up if its 10 am on a friday.

GMT -4. Eastern Standard Time.  10PM EST Thursday, March 17.

To promote activity on the server, I am extending an offer to the community.  I'm looking for two (preferably regulars) players on the server who are willing to host expeditions.  I will be hand-picking the two individuals, as I expect to be giving them extensive permissions to facilitate expeditions, and don't need to be giving such permissions to random joe-shmoe's who will just abuse their privileges.  If you're willing to host up frequent expeditions to uncover parts of the map, previously un-traveled, let me know!
I'd be more than willing to help host frequent expeditions, I've been wanting to get some going for a while, but no one seemed interested in going on any at the time. I'd love to go along on any as well if I'm not considered a good candidate to host any.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Scotty

Trog, I know you're EST, Mystery and Titan, what are your timezones?

Mystery

Quote from: Scotty on March 17, 2011, 06:32:46 PM
Trog, I know you're EST, Mystery and Titan, what are your timezones?
I'm EST as well.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Titan

I'm also EST timezone.
Livin' in a lonely world.

11clock

EpicPhailure

I would be interested in expeditions. Just saying. PST timezone for me.

ARTgames

Scotty

We're kicking off the expedition an hour early.  If you were planning on joining us at 10, feel free to jump on anytime between now and then and I will tp you to us.  Come after 10 and you're SOL.