News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor

Quote from: YayForLife on March 18, 2011, 11:54:28 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 18, 2011, 11:35:32 PM
And then me and Aray fell down a ladder to our deaths :l
Heh, then so did iraqi and me xD

Yeah, you'd think after the fourth time it'd work!

Here's the original expedition group:
/]

It turned out better than I expected, considering it was my first time hosting one. Our group consisted of Rozzt (YayForLife), EnragedDeity (Mystery), Brandonk, Epicphail, and 11clock; later being joined mid-way by ArayUltimate (RayRay), ___Dylan (Steakboy132), and Yurchel. We had a rough start at first by night falling as soon as the expedition went underway (bad planning on my part). After deciding to do a timewarp, I... err... unfortunately had to kick Scotty in order to make that happen... Forgive me! But other than it, it went smooth enough. I look forward to our next one, or maybe even a continuation of our present one!
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Scotty on March 16, 2011, 11:10:08 PM
http://boobs.servebeer.com/map

I had to revert back to c10t maps, as Tectonicus, as cool as it was in hi-def was just unfeasible.  The same map which is only 502Mb in c10t was 52Gb with Tectonicus.  I haven't even allocated that much disk space to my linux server to house that sort of a map, so back to c10t we go!  I hope to have regular updates going soon!

EDIT:  Also, I feel like doing an expedition, as it's been a hella long time since we've had a good one.  Tomorrow, 10PM EST, bring absolutely nothing, and I will stock you with bare essentials to get us going.  We'll meet outside the rainbow tower on the sandy beaches, and move out from there!  Give me a shout if you're interested in being there so I can get a feel as to whether or not its worth it!
Have you tried this?

tehrozzy

Quote from: Grim_Reaper on March 18, 2011, 09:32:43 PM
could someone whitelist me please
~~~~~~~~IGN: FL0P
and thats a zero ^^^
bumping this to this page

Trogdor

Quote from: YayForLife on March 19, 2011, 01:51:52 AM
Quote from: Grim_Reaper on March 18, 2011, 09:32:43 PM
could someone whitelist me please
~~~~~~~~IGN: FL0P
and thats a zero ^^^
bumping this to this page

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he a friend of yours? I seem to recall one of your friends griefing our old map...
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

tehrozzy

Wrong friend. This friend is a member of our own community.

Scotty

I added FL0P.

Trog, sleep with one eye open.

Celson

EpicPhailure

Lucifer

sly 3 4 me

It was a nice video, the second highest comment on that video is also awesome:

"Hello, Gamers. Look at your house, now back to mine, now back at your house, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't yours, but if you stopped playing overrated FPS' and started playing Minecraft, it could look like mine.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a mine that you built with your own hands!

What's in your hand? I have it. It's a pickaxe made from stone. Look again, THE PICKAXE IS NOW DIAMOND! Anything is possible when you play Minecraft!

I'm on a pig."

RayRay

Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 18, 2011, 11:35:32 PM
And then me and Aray fell down a ladder to our deaths :l
Mainly because I fell in the middle of the landing pool, where the water didn't reach over my head, so I exploded in the water. I told the rest to not jump down it afterwards.

Overall, I think Multiplayer Survival is 8 times more fun than Multiplayer itself. :D

tehrozzy

Suck it! I have located the BLACK MARKET! And i aint telling ANYONE where it is.

EDIT: SCOTT! I demand you add prices so i can buy some notsolegal goods!

EDIT2: Thanks scotty!

EpicPhailure

What can you do at the Black Market? o_o

tehrozzy

Server back up yet?

Scotty

It's back up, but minecraft.net is down