News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

I don't like the recipe for Nether Dust. I mean, it doesn't take 9 redstone gems to make redstone dust, so why 9 netherrack to make nether dust?

thekolla

I only made it like that because netherrack is easy to get, and its a extremely powerful sword it 1 hits all monsters. so i wanted it be hard to get.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: thekolla on April 17, 2011, 02:26:50 PM
If you guys would be nice, you should check out my items i made and leave me some feedback.

http://img862.imageshack.us/g/20110417111547.png/

The items i have made so far are:
Obsidian Stick
Nether Dust
Nether Gem
And Dark sword.
(all the images of them are in the photo album)

Did you actually make that a mod or did you just edit images?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Josh

Quote from: YayForLife on April 16, 2011, 05:35:38 PM
Added.
Also, rozcraft.dyn-dns.tv
if that doesnt work remove the hyphen. :P
Yea can I be whitelisted?
:   Josh3HD

CherryPie

tehrozzy

Quote from: Josh on April 18, 2011, 07:29:47 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on April 16, 2011, 05:35:38 PM
Added.
Also, rozcraft.dyndns.tv
if that doesnt work remove the hyphen. :P
Yea can I be whitelisted?
:   Josh3HD
added

Chaos

Update 1.5 is out.

Quote(You will need to update your servers as well)

* Weather (rain, snow, thunder)
* Statistics
* Achievements
* Detector rail
* Booster rail
* Performance improvements

More statistics and achievements will be added over time as we develop the game. They?re only stored locally at the moment, but we?ll slowly be rolling out online storing of achievements over time.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

igufed

And I thought that rain would put out any fires started by lightning..

Started a new world on another server here and went afk came back to an entire forest burning down. :|
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

thekolla

I actually made the mod, i drew everything then i had to add the recipes to make the items and set the durability and damage. You can have all swords and have the dark sword too. So no its not just edited images, it is a actual mod

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 17, 2011, 11:10:48 PM
Quote from: thekolla on April 17, 2011, 02:26:50 PM
If you guys would be nice, you should check out my items i made and leave me some feedback.

http://img862.imageshack.us/g/20110417111547.png/

The items i have made so far are:
Obsidian Stick
Nether Dust
Nether Gem
And Dark sword.
(all the images of them are in the photo album)

Did you actually make that a mod or did you just edit images?

Chaos

Update 1.5 info, as per Minecraft wiki:

QuoteAdded Weather (rain, snow, thunder)
    Added Statistics and Achievements
    New Items (Detector rail, Powered Rail, Birch and Pine/Spruce Saplings)
    Holding SHIFT+Click on something in a chest will immediately drag the selected item(s) into your inventory and vice-versa.
    Birch and Pine/Spruce trees now drop Birch and Pine/Spruce saplings, respectively
    Performance improvements
    Crafting a ladder now produces 2 ladders
    If lightning strikes a pig, it becomes a Zombie Pigman
    New settings in options:
        Ability to change GUI size (Small, Normal, Large, Auto)
        Advanced OpenGL (Occlusion Culling) (For higher-end graphics cards)
    New Power armor image that looks like electricity (in /armor) This file is used when a mob is hit by lightning
    Items can now be smelted with Saplings with the same smelting power as Sticks.

Bug Fixes:

Climbing a ladder with gaps will not work anymore, but moving downwards is still possible.
    On fancy graphics, the sides of grass blocks are now biome-specific and match the shade on the top.
    You can now move through flowing water at previous speed.
    Wolves have a better understanding of doors. (They will go through doors most of the time, but will sometimes get stuck on the 3 pixel thickness of the door. They will eventually back up for another go at the opened door.)
    The lighting on portals and ice has been fixed (previously had triangles on the blocks) when using Smooth Lighting.
    On SMP, the health of wolves are now syncronized between server and client, causing wolves to only whimper when low on health, opposed to all of the time.
    Redstone in off state is red again.

New Bugs:

Achievements only work in SMP if you have already completed first achievement in Single Player.
    FPS counter shows Chunk Updates instead of FPS, usually while generating new chunks
    Crash when Detector Rails are placed beside normal rails.
    Blocks can't be placed on snow.
    If you change Advanced OpenGL to on and then back again, giant holes will appear that you can see through.
    Jumping off a fence in SMP triggers an anti-flight kick.
    Rain will fall through transparent blocks and stairs, acting as if there is no block there. This can be a problem if your house has a stair-made roof
    When hitting a grass block the destroying animation is darker on the side than the animation on top of the grass block, though only on fancy graphics.
    Flowing water no longer pushes empty minecarts that fall into it
    GUI: create new world input boxes misaligned under small and normal settings
    Sometimes you might not get an achievement even if you do what it requires to get. This can usually be fixed by doing it in another world.
    Locked Chest is once again obtainable through inventory editing or SMP /give commands. The chests can be placed, but can't be interacted with, and they disappear shortly after placement.
    In singleplayer, game resumes when 'Achievements' is clicked on the pause menu, instead of remaining paused.
    Riding in a minecart from the south into a corner going from north to west (so it's not connected to the current track) will crash the game. Possibly also true for other directions, yet if you're going in the same corner coming from the east, it will work as usual.
    Trying to redirect a rail corner to another track using redstone (a switch) will crash the game.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Hi756

Whitelist Hi756? I don't think I'm whitelisted. I asked to be, but I'm not. Hmmm, Ok, I am 11clock's (who is whitelisted) brother. I have a stick online account. Is that enough proof that I'm not a complete stranger? Can I please be told the reason why I'm not whitelisted? Thank you!
This is my signature.....great.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Hi756 on April 19, 2011, 07:15:57 PM
Whitelist Hi756? I don't think I'm whitelisted. I asked to be, but I'm not. Hmmm, Ok, I am 11clock's (who is whitelisted) brother. I have a stick online account. Is that enough proof that I'm not a complete stranger? Can I please be told the reason why I'm not whitelisted? Thank you!
Judging by Scotty's lack of posting, I think he might not have seen it or been inactive. Try PMing him.

Hi756

Quote from: YayForLife on April 19, 2011, 07:20:22 PM
Quote from: Hi756 on April 19, 2011, 07:15:57 PM
Judging by Scotty's lack of posting, I think he might not have seen it or been inactive. Try PMing him.
Ok! I'll try that.
This is my signature.....great.

Freeforall

Just got the 1.5 update. When I place down a sapling, it is just a big pink square. Why is it doing this?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Freeforall on April 19, 2011, 09:03:12 PM
Just got the 1.5 update. When I place down a sapling, it is just a big pink square. Why is it doing this?
Are you using a texture pack? Is it a pine/birch sapling? If so to both, then your texture pack doesn't have a graphic for it. Wait until the pack updates.