News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Let it be known that as of version 1.5 I am discontinuing my server.  Igufed should be pleased as I hope this sends more traffic his way and gets more users to contribute towards his server.

EDIT: don't bother asking for a map upload.  I care little for hosting a server at this point with something as buggy as bukkit and "vanilla minecraft", even less for compressing an consuming bandwidth and disk storage for a map upload.

tehrozzy

Sigh, guess I'll have to edit that video i posted earlier. It showed the entrance :P but barely

Chaos

It was in the dark area under Art's big cobble platform.  There was a doorway, go down a big series of stairs, and it was in a room at the bottom.  Doesn't really matter since Scott never set any prices so people could buy anything anyway.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Hi756

So, igufed, can you whitelist Hi756?
This is my signature.....great.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Chaos on April 20, 2011, 04:12:40 AM
It was in the dark area under Art's big cobble platform.  There was a doorway, go down a big series of stairs, and it was in a room at the bottom.  Doesn't really matter since Scott never set any prices so people could buy anything anyway.
Aw man, I was there at one time too. I guess I didn't see the door.

Freeforall

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 19, 2011, 10:02:04 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on April 19, 2011, 09:03:12 PM
Just got the 1.5 update. When I place down a sapling, it is just a big pink square. Why is it doing this?
Are you using a texture pack? Is it a pine/birch sapling? If so to both, then your texture pack doesn't have a graphic for it. Wait until the pack updates.
Yep, I feel stupid. Thanks for helping! I fixed it!

igufed

My server's regular map is back to port 25565 again as my ubuntu machine is having intermittent network issues that I have yet to have the time to look into.

Let me know if there are any issues.  Quickest way to let me know things is by email: andrew@igufed.com
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Loganvz123

Personally, I much more prefer Canary/hMod Legacy as for modding, but, guess that's just my opinion, Yo Igu, Whitelist me!

EpicPhailure

Igu should add a player list.

igufed

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 21, 2011, 09:33:15 PM

Are you meaning a 'who's online' command/message?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: igufed on April 21, 2011, 09:39:41 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 21, 2011, 09:33:15 PM

Are you meaning a 'who's online' command/message?
Yeah, Scotty had one that was part of a package I believe (could probably disable the rest if you don't want them). It displayed a list of players online when you logged in, and also had a log-in message for others when they logged in.

igufed

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 21, 2011, 09:52:34 PM
Yeah, Scotty had one that was part of a package I believe (could probably disable the rest if you don't want them). It displayed a list of players online when you logged in, and also had a log-in message for others when they logged in.

Yea, those 99% of the time come with extra crap I don't care to have.

Once I move it to ubuntu again, I may make my own 'wrapper' that will include the 'welcome message' and who is currently online.  No time frame for when that will happen, though.

Hi756

Ah, forget it. I will just stay playing single player!
This is my signature.....great.

Scotty

Quote from: igufed on April 21, 2011, 10:08:16 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 21, 2011, 09:52:34 PM

Yea, those 99% of the time come with extra crap I don't care to have.

Once I move it to ubuntu again, I may make my own 'wrapper' that will include the 'welcome message' and who is currently online.  No time frame for when that will happen, though.

There's a simple shell script I made, even remarked about it back several pages back that would allow for you to generate a list of who's online on a web page.

Freeforall

Me, Petro, and DeamonClawz home! :)

I told you we could play online.