News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

Quote from: Provo on April 26, 2011, 08:10:04 PM
Hey Igufed, did you use a seed to make this map or is it random?

It was generated before the seed option was added.

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

sayers6

Hey igufed...I was whitlisted but now im not...

igufed

Quote from: sayers6 on April 26, 2011, 08:24:18 PM
Hey igufed...I was whitlisted but now im not...

Sorry, the server has been going back and forth between two machines lately.

You're back on it.

Turkey

May I be white listed?
IGN: Logerbloger

igufed

Quote from: Turkey on April 27, 2011, 03:03:26 AM
May I be white listed?
IGN: Logerbloger

You're already whitelisted.

Prosper

Quote from: Lucifer on April 23, 2011, 09:40:57 PM

Minecraft Chess!

Was playing earlier with Haon on his server. You'd be surprised how fun chess is in Minecraft's 3D, ;_;, it's like the Chess scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Epic!
We actually played our game on a 1x1 square chess board, and it got rather stuffy and sometimes hard to notice when you're in the sights of a bishop or queen, so I changed it to 3x3 with the piece in the middle for more space. To the left you can see a bit of the tiny checkers board I made :3, that one doesn't need to be so big.

If anyone wants to play.. I'd totally go set this up in igufed's server... bring it >:O!

Your chess board is upside down. White square goes to lower right hand corner ALWAYS.

igufed

Then he did it correctly on my server.

Or, they could just rotate 90 degrees and play that way. ;)

Lucifer

Oh, thanks for catching that Prosper. Like I said I'd only played my 1x1 block board on Haon's server, and we hadn't tested that new version out, so I never noticed my mistake haha. Made it correctly on Igu's server, and we've played two games thus far. 1-1! Once Igu reads about 20 chess books he'll be ready to break our tie. ;)

tehrozzy

Quote from: Lucifer on April 27, 2011, 06:30:10 PM
Oh, thanks for catching that Prosper. Like I said I'd only played my 1x1 block board on Haon's server, and we hadn't tested that new version out, so I never noticed my mistake haha. Made it correctly on Igu's server, and we've played two games thus far. 1-1! Once Igu reads about 20 chess books he'll be ready to break our tie. ;)
I never even knew about that. Igu can you whitelist me? my username is Rozzt

btw @Luci - dark tower ftw :P

Loganvz123

Could you whitelist me?
It's Loganvz.

Josh

I was white-listed on boobs.servebeer.com For a short time. But recently I have been taken off? I only played half an hour on the server so idk what I would've done.
If you could white-list me again  or give me a reason I was taken off my Minecraft name is: Josh3HD.

Chaos

@Josh:

Two pages back:

Quote from: Scotty on April 20, 2011, 01:11:55 AM
Let it be known that as of version 1.5 I am discontinuing my server.  Igufed should be pleased as I hope this sends more traffic his way and gets more users to contribute towards his server.

EDIT: don't bother asking for a map upload.  I care little for hosting a server at this point with something as buggy as bukkit and "vanilla minecraft", even less for compressing an consuming bandwidth and disk storage for a map upload.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

11clock

Apparently chickens help you find materials. My brother brought a chicken into his minesite and it led him to iron.

Josh

Quote from: Chaos on April 28, 2011, 05:09:13 AM
@Josh:

Two pages back:

Sorry didn't see that :S

And igufed whats the IP for your server, and am I white-listed?

igufed

Quote from: Josh on April 29, 2011, 02:12:17 AM
And igufed whats the IP for your server, and am I white-listed?

minecraft.igufed.com

You're added.