News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Quote from: Chaos on June 21, 2011, 06:03:22 PM
I've been working on a server for Minecraft, but I haven't released it publicly yet.  It's going to be an RP server, though, so it may or may not be to some people's taste.

I would like to join the server when released. I'm reaching the endgame in Terraria, so I may as well switch back to Minecraft for a while.

igufed

My server is still up and running. I moved it back to a Windows machine (which doesn't have the DNS issues my Linux machine has), but, has lag at times, but is tolerable.

Currently been taking a break from Minecraft and playing other games.  Terraria and Wanderlust mainly.

May get my interest back after 1.7 comes out.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Celson

Quote from: Chaos on June 21, 2011, 06:03:22 PM
I've been working on a server for Minecraft, but I haven't released it publicly yet.  It's going to be an RP server, though, so it may or may not be to some people's taste.

RP servers are freaking rockin'! I would very likely spend a lot of time playing your server.

Infection

My new house in-progress:

"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

RayRay

Making a Capture the Record on Igufed's server. It's like Capture the flag, but with records instead of flags.

igufed

New map rendered: http://minecraft.igufed.com/map

Also, Piston update (pistons only, adventure update is going to be 1.8 ) should be coming out Thursday if you don't read Notch's twitter.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Chaos

Quote from: igufed on June 27, 2011, 01:46:33 PM

Also, Piston update (pistons only, adventure update is going to be 1.8) should be coming out Thursday if you don't read Notch's twitter.

Suh-weeeeeeeet.  This is going to make gates on my RP server so much easier :3
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Chaos on June 27, 2011, 03:39:53 PM

Also, Piston update (pistons only, adventure update is going to be 1.8) should be coming out Thursday if you don't read Notch's twitter.

You could use CraftBook. Or w/e that one extending crafting trigger mod was, with the elevators and gates that operated by signs.

Bread

igu, can I get white listed for your server?

RayRay

I just had a random idea to use Finite Liquids for a room that floods with lava and you had to escape it. There were some parts only passible via Portal Gun. These 2 mods are the best!

I might post a picture of it later.

And yay, pistons! Now it's time for griefer-friendly bridges! :D

Chaos

Quote from: EpicPhailure on June 27, 2011, 03:44:46 PM
Quote from: Chaos on June 27, 2011, 03:39:53 PM

You could use CraftBook. Or w/e that one extending crafting trigger mod was, with the elevators and gates that operated by signs.

We already have 'Runecraft' which can make gates, in a way, but I really have no desire to rely on a mod.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Cactuscat222

From Notch's Blog post today:
QuoteSince 1.8 is still a significant time away, we?re going to have to stop being as secretive about it as we have. We?ll provide information about it as we go, but we?ll keep actual details secret. So, for example, we could say ?added two new colors? without saying which ones, or ?testing experience and leveling to see if it?s fun? without giving details on exactly how it works.

The update is pretty big, and will change a lot of how Minecraft is played, focusing on making exploration and combat much more rewarding, and bringing in a bigger sense of adventure to the game.

Already implemented are new complex terrain features, at least one new mob, some interesting new combat mechanics, a new lighting engine, and some experimental new gameplay ideas. To come is more interesting farming, bigger incentives to explore, and npc villages.

If any or all of this comes into fruition, it'll breathe a whole new life into this game for me! I'm wondering if he actually plans on adding some form of leveling/experience - I know I'd love it, but I'm pretty sure it'd be a huge turn off for a lot of people. However, I bet it'd be easy to implement a switch for having that feature on or off.

Edit:
QuoteAfter the Adventure Update, you will be able to play Minecraft in different game modes. Creative mode features limited flying.
Just saw that from Notch's twitter. I guess that answers my issue in a way.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

RayRay

Took some pictures of my lava flooding pillar!

As you can see, the room is actually flooding, thanks to the Finite Liquids mod. And that jump is impossible, so you must use the portal gun!

The pillar floods in about 21/2 minutes, which is pretty easy since it's kinda short. The reason why I have 12 hearts is because of the More Health mod.

RayRay

Pistols Pistons are out! =D

Quote from: notch.tumblr.com1.7:

+ Added pistons
+ Fire or redstone is now required to trigger TNT
+ Fences can be stacked
+ Added shears
+ Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks
+ Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
* Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched
- Removed Herobrine