News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

These new Enderman mobs are basically Usain Bolt. Tall, fast and black.

RayRay

Found out that Critical Hits is not based on luck, but it comes from sprinting. And spiders will poison you.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: RayRay on September 06, 2011, 06:39:16 PM
Found out that Critical Hits is not based on luck, but it comes from sprinting. And spiders will poison you.

Poison is stupid. They'll just outrun you and keep biting you.

Chaos

Not quite.

QuoteCritical hits.[59]

When the player hits a mob while jumping.
    When the bow is fully charged.

Don't think of the critical hits as "Critical Hits", think of them as the jump slash from Ocarina of Time, which does more damage.   ;)

QuoteNew Blue Spider mob.[30]

They spawn in Abandoned Mine Shafts.[31]
    Their attacks are venomous, and turn the player's health yellow upon being poisoned.[32]
    Have a unique mob spawner.
    They are smaller than regular spiders.[30]

The spiders that poison are a new, different spider mob entirely.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

RayRay

Quote from: Chaos on September 06, 2011, 06:57:12 PM

Not quite.

QuoteCritical hits.[59]

When the player hits a mob while jumping.
    When the bow is fully charged.

Don't think of the critical hits as "Critical Hits", think of them as the jump slash from Ocarina of Time, which does more damage.   ;)

QuoteNew Blue Spider mob.[30]

They spawn in Abandoned Mine Shafts.[31]
    Their attacks are venomous, and turn the player's health yellow upon being poisoned.[32]
    Have a unique mob spawner.
    They are smaller than regular spiders.[30]

The spiders that poison are a new, different spider mob entirely.
Ah. Looks like I don't read enough. And to think how I probably played Minecraft the most in this community.

Freeforall

Minecraft 1.8 WAS coming out on the 8th according to Jeb, but it might not, due to the fact that they need to do more testing.

QuoteJeb recently mentioned that 1.8 will most likely not be released on September 8th, to allow time for more thorough testing and quality assurance. Still, there seems to be a careful optimism regarding the release date - while it may not be on the 8th, it will still likely be in the near future.

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Freeforall

T-Rok

Quote from: Freeforall on September 05, 2011, 04:08:28 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 05, 2011, 03:48:52 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on September 05, 2011, 03:39:00 PM
Dang, I have never had FPS like that D:

This is the build I am (hopefully) getting sometime next year.
Some people have been saying it's not possible, but my friend one of these
beasts.

Intel i7 990x @ 4.2 GHz
2x Nvidia GTX-590
24GB DDR3 Memory
256GB SSD Boot
4TB Storage

Have fun paying for that.
I have the money, I am just not sure where to find these parts. 590's were sold out at Best Buy. :c
And nice Chaos :O

EDIT: Does anyone know why monsters/animals do not spawn on my server? They are enabled, but they
just simply won't spawn. :/

Freaking SSD's. So freaking expensive. However. check out Newegg. They usually have everything in stock, and for cheaper.

Freeforall

Quote from: T-Rok on September 07, 2011, 06:36:25 PM
Freaking SSD's. So freaking expensive. However. check out Newegg. They usually have everything in stock, and for cheaper.
I'll do that, thanks.

And I just built my first mob trap :D I'll post results in a bit, I don't know if it will do much. But atleast it works :)

EDIT:
Well, here is a picture of it. It's a bit sloppy, I know. It's my first trap.

Also, I found squids underground. I didn't know that was possible. Is it a glitch?

Celson

They can spawn anywhere with water. Squids can even spawn in the Nether if you hack in some water.

Ceroblitz

Celson

Quote from: Ceroblitz on September 08, 2011, 12:47:15 AM
http://youtu.be/kV9lCeoV0Gc
I had to.

Omg. That guy is hilarious! It's been a long time since I've cried of laughter hahaha

Snakeman

Quote from: Chaos on September 06, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
Also, trailer!

Yep, I think I know what game I'm going to start hardcore nolife-ing again.