News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

I just discovered this a couple of days ago o.o When was this added?

RayRay

Quote from: Freeforall on September 26, 2011, 06:03:17 PM
I believe when shears were added. (1.7 I believe)

tehrozzy

Quote from: RayRay on September 26, 2011, 08:24:46 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on September 26, 2011, 06:03:17 PM
I believe when shears were added. (1.7 I believe)
And yeah, apparently since then. One of my friends pointed that out to me.

Chaos

According to Jeb, will probably NOT be in the full release of 1.9, but cool nonetheless.

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Freeforall

I'm going to try it out... hopefully the lag issues are resolved.

EDIT: Just looked for 10 minutes and realized that it is not out yet. I feel stupid haha.

Chaos

MOAR NEWS: 

Repairing:

Quote@notch Markus Persson
The plan now is to do another pre release of 1.9 this week. Yeah, it's a beta of a beta. :D It will have item reparing!

Quote@notch Markus Persson
To prevent feeling like you're missing out by not repairing, it's ultra easy. Combine two damaged items to get a new item with less damage.

Quotenotch Markus Persson
@
@C418 Originally, I wanted to have a repair table, but it's too annoying and you end up hoarding damaged items.

@
@CymonsGames If item 1 has 10 uses left, and item 2 has 10 uses left, you'll end up with something like 25 uses in the final product.

Animal Breeding:

As thanks for that cheer-up, I will try to add animal breeding. On my laptop. In bed. :D

They won't stop breeding!!!

If you hold food in your hand, they follow you around. If you feed them, they enter "love mode". Two animals in love mode = babies.

Also, the "food" isn't what the player eats. It's specific to the animals. Right now, it's bundles of wheat for all of them.

You know what would be fun? If every single animal in minecraft came from eggs. Breeding would involve moving egg blocks around.

Yes, cow eggs. Is that really that strange? ;D

Potions from my previous post:

Quotejeb_ Jens Bergensten
Omw home I realized there's a really simple way for me to implement the "blindness" potion effect. Guess I'll continue from home tonight...

Quotejeb_ Jens Bergensten
RE @XeroJABS: The reason why I don't think the potion effects will be in 1.9 is because there's not enough time to add the brewing system

@
@jeb_ @XeroJABS .. and because I still vote against the proposed system. ;)

Ender Pearls:

Ender Pearls have a unique ability now. They're fun.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Freeforall

Breeding animals? I wonder if you can breed two different type of animals >:)
Or atleast make sheep with a unique colour to their wool

And I want to CUSTOMIZE MY WOLVES COLLAR COLOUR! Seriously!

EDIT: Brilliant Minecraft Video. This guy is really good at this game lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99waoc7g6YU&feature=channel_video_title

House

i cannot connect to igufed client saying its outdated

Celson

Freeforall

igufed

Quote from: House on September 28, 2011, 02:37:44 AM
i cannot connect to igufed client saying its outdated

My server always uses the latest releases.  Whether they be official stable releases or 'unofficial' leaked versions.  You will need to update your client to the latest versions as well to connect to my server just like the error you are getting says.

Edit: Speaking of my server, it is now on 1.9 pre-release 2.  So, if you want on there, update your clients as well.  I did not start a new map for this one, I may once the final 1.9 is released depending on features.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

EpicPhailure

Whoops, creeper blew up in the town thing D: Sorry.

RayRay

I've now renewed my most terrible moment ever. I was mining for 3 hours straight and found 26 diamonds, then I went to the Nether and forgot to put them in the chest. I then died in the lava with them.

That was a big bummer. I deleted the world. However, that still doesn't make me want to stop playing. There's still so much to do! (like finding Igufed's village on his server!)

Freeforall

I didn't even know this was possible!

igufed

1.9 Prerelease 3 is out if anyone cares.

C http://assets.minecraft.net/1_9-pre3/minecraft.jar
S http://assets.minecraft.net/1_9-pre3/minecraft_server.jar

Edit:

Dragons?  Not sure how I feel about a dragon being in the game.  Especially if there are going to be air strikes putting holes in my structures.

http://imgur.com/a/59H3o
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0