News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

My server is currently on 1.2 and has a new map.

One thing I don't want to see are mob spawners or really any way to automatically kill/farm for items.  If I come across any, I will destroy them.  Don't be mad, you've been warned. ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

tehrozzy

Quote from: igufed on February 29, 2012, 09:56:00 PM
One thing I don't want to see are mob spawners or really any way to automatically kill/farm for items.  If I come across any, I will destroy them.  Don't be mad, you've been warned. ;)
Why?

Prosper

In general these contraptions are fun for the time it gets built and soon after when you get unlimited exp, items, enchanted gear.. the game becomes boring and activity on the server dies.

kensuga

I remember playin a server with E-Conomy, and cactus were sold for $3, so i built a farm that made about 6 stacks of cactus a minute. So I kinda get their point. But I built a anti-lag trap for the cactus too :D A pitfall so when I wasn't farming, the lava would destory all the cactus. Quite ingenious if I may say so myself.

GFX-DoerPerson

ARTgames

Quote from: Prosper on March 02, 2012, 08:27:14 AM
In general these contraptions are fun for the time it gets built and soon after when you get unlimited exp, items, enchanted gear.. the game becomes boring and activity on the server dies.
Correction* that's when things are just getting started!

Prosper

Farming is fine, just no mob grinders.

11clock

I'll be hopping on Igufed's server.

And yes, I've returned to the Minecraft community. I'm giving the game another chance, despite hating the new hunger system. I'll be gone when the gameplay starts to feel old again, though.

House

for some reason i was unwhite listed  and i do not know why

Hi756

I have started an LP on igufed's server! Watch and rate if you'd like!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp4GFvPPk1o
This is my signature.....great.

House

very nice vid  :-\

kensuga

How can I get on the server? Me n my bro would like to join.

Our usernames are : KiLaToN (me) & lolmaster1253 (my brother).

We've had plenty of minecraft experience so I dont think you'll have any problems with us lol

Edit: I tried loggin on the server and it worked o.O just lettin you guys know

GFX-DoerPerson

igufed

Quote from: kensuga on March 06, 2012, 12:27:23 PM
Edit: I tried loggin on the server and it worked o.O just lettin you guys know

I looked at the logs of both of my servers and it looks like you joined the server that is hosting my old Beta map.

Use the default port to get to the new server:  minecraft.igufed.com:25565 or don't list a port to use the default.

Rules are simple.. Don't build too close to someone else's structures without their permission.  Fix any creeper holes you cause.  No stealing out of anyone else's chests/structures.  No mob grinders.  And don't build anything ugly. ;)

Scotty

Quote from: igufed on March 06, 2012, 02:18:41 PM
Rules are simple.. Don't build too close to someone else's structures without their permission.  Fix any creeper holes you cause.  No stealing out of anyone else's chests/structures.  No mob grinders.  And don't build anything ugly. ;)

You just successfully profiled 95% of the people who would play on your server and imposed rules that would forbid them from taking part!  :P

igufed

Quote from: Scotty on March 06, 2012, 02:21:49 PM
You just successfully profiled 95% of the people who would play on your server and imposed rules that would forbid them from taking part!  :P

Yup.  People can change, my rules can't. ;)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on March 06, 2012, 02:21:49 PM
Quote from: igufed on March 06, 2012, 02:18:41 PM

We are the 99%!  >:(
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php