News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What was in the update?

Started by ARTgames, September 15, 2010, 05:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

What was in the update? I guess it was nothing important because there was no topic about it. Unless there secret clan testing.  ;)

troyowns

Yea... same, I haven't seen an update in so long i thought my internet was messed up :P

Meiun

Seeing as it was only the readme file that was updated, I somehow doubt it :P At least not today.

ARTgames

Aww. fine. I guess there no point to the topic then. :(

T-Rok

I must lol at an update for the read me file. I wonder if anyone will be able to spot the difference?

Lucifer

Quote from: T-Rok on September 15, 2010, 08:50:04 PM
I must lol at an update for the read me file. I wonder if anyone will be able to spot the difference?
We should have a race, it's a test on who Actually reads the read-me file.

ARTgames

Found new line!
Quote-Attempting to sell, resell, or profit off any component of this product, including but not limited to the game client itself, or any resources created for and used by the game client or server

Aww crap, Meiun cracked down on my side job. :P

Meiun

Just figured it was a good thing to cover, not that I expect issues with it.

Scotty

Hahaha, looks like Jake spoke with him about NFO!

Lingus

Quote from: Scotty on September 16, 2010, 06:38:58 AM
Hahaha, looks like Jake spoke with him about NFO!
Lol? Someone was trying to sell NFO?

Prosper

Now .. that just cut the living of a Chinese family who could have been paid 5$ to get an account to lvl 100 with all drops.

Mystery

Quote from: Prosper on September 17, 2010, 07:09:55 PM
Now .. that just cut the living of a Chinese family who could have been paid 5$ to get an account to lvl 100 with all drops.
Nah that's easy, they just need to share their account with Danimal.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Danimal

Quote from: Mystery on September 17, 2010, 07:41:38 PM
Quote from: Prosper on September 17, 2010, 07:09:55 PM
Nah that's easy, they just need to share their account with Danimal.

Very funny >_<