News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Xbox Live Indie Game

Started by God-I-Suck, October 13, 2010, 09:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Just find a super professional programmer and save his life. That way when he says "What can I do to repay you", you get him and his team to port SO to consoles for free. :D Absolutely no work for you, and you can still have multiple versions running on the same server. ^_^

Meiun

Quote from: T-Rok on October 21, 2010, 09:29:17 PM
Just find a super professional programmer and save his life. That way when he says "What can I do to repay you", you get him and his team to port SO to consoles for free. :D Absolutely no work for you, and you can still have multiple versions running on the same server. ^_^
I honestly am pretty confident that if I really wanted to, I'd be able to port it to the Xbox 360 myself without too much trouble. As with anything worthwhile, it likely would require a lot of work, but pretty sure it'd be doable for me at this point. PS3 or Wii would probably not be quite as simple.

ARTgames

HamsterPants

I think that the best solution to the communication issues would just be to either require the player to have a keyboard plugged in, or just strongly recommend it and if they don't have one then let them type with the controller manually.

I personally feel that, if this idea is to be legitimately considered, that it be centered around SO3 after it's release, rather than SO2.

After all, the current Stick Online was just an experiment of sorts.