News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halloween/Christmas Events

Started by Aqua, November 26, 2010, 11:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want the holiday system to be this year?

Halloween And Christmas at same time
14 (48.3%)
Christmas, forget Halloween
8 (27.6%)
Halloween, forget Christmas (really guys?)
1 (3.4%)
Sequential, Halloween then Christmas
5 (17.2%)
I don't care
1 (3.4%)
None of the events
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

T-Rok

Well now that everyones agreeing to the epic proportions of my suggestion. New boss? I think so!

[not serious]

[/not serious]

ARTgames

Well now that everyones agreeing to the epic proportions of my suggestion. New boss? I think so!

[serious]

[/serious]

Forum

[not serious but serious]

[/serious but not serious]

o.o
Officially quitted

RayRay

Um, ok. No more of the copying for clam and making our own versions please. lol

[not serious but serious so stop copying then]Too crazy[/not serious but serious so stop copying then]

Looperpuck

Quote from: Forum on November 26, 2010, 11:13:19 AM
Thinking about it i'd like em seperate as i dont want noob ghosts attacking me while i pop deluxes. Also how would the spawn rate be with halloween and christmas together?

~looperpuck ~ aqua
Why did you say me and Aqua? And on topic note: As long as I get to experience both holiday events, I don't care.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

RayRay

Quote from: Looperpuck on November 26, 2010, 07:35:12 PM
Quote from: Forum on November 26, 2010, 11:13:19 AM
Thinking about it i'd like em seperate as i dont want noob ghosts attacking me while i pop deluxes. Also how would the spawn rate be with halloween and christmas together?

~looperpuck ~ aqua
Why did you say me and Aqua? And on topic note: As long as I get to experience both holiday events, I don't care.

~Looperpuck
xD That's brilliant Forum! :P
BTW I am wondering exactly how both holiday together will work out. Ghostly presents?

"NO!! GO AWAY!!!! STOP OPENING AND SPAWNING WALKING JACK-O-LANTERNS!!!! GO!! A!!! WAY!!!!!!!!!! ...NOOOOOOOOOOOO-!!!" *eaten by a white Jack-o-lantern boss*

T-Rok

I'm not sure if I should be proud of 2 people quoting me.. or if I should feel ashamed.. lol

Matty_Richo

I don't think they should be together as then pumpkins would take up all the spawn slots meaning less Dux.

Mystery

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 26, 2010, 09:35:01 PM
I don't think they should be together as then pumpkins would take up all the spawn slots meaning less Dux.
Then up the spawn rate of deluxes for this one holiday, problem solved!  :D
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

I suggest a Trick Present. It looks like a Deluxe Present, but destroying one will summon 2 skeletons, 3 Jack-O-Lanterns, 3 ghosts, and has a 25% chance of spawning a Dark Sage (or perhaps a new boss?). Would be sweet for a combo event.

Aqua

Quote from: 11clock on November 26, 2010, 11:39:37 PM
I suggest a Trick Present. It looks like a Deluxe Present, but destroying one will summon 2 skeletons, 3 Jack-O-Lanterns, 3 ghosts, and has a 25% chance of spawning a Dark Sage (or perhaps a new boss?). Would be sweet for a combo event.
Oooh wow. That's a great idea. Bolded so people would notice it better.
Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 26, 2010, 09:35:01 PM
I'm pretty sure that the Present/Easter egg spawns are independent of 'spawn slots' that everything else relies on. There is probably just a gobal spawn that drops them now and then across the map. Remember that they can spawn anywhere, not just where there's other enemies.
~Aqua

stick d00d

Quote from: 11clock on November 26, 2010, 11:39:37 PM
That would be perfect :D I can see it now: "SLASHER PLOX" "OH SH---" lol