News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Been a while

Started by Remnant, November 26, 2010, 06:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remnant

It's been a forever and a half since I've been here. just curious on how everyone has been and if there has been any updates for the new release?

Lucifer

I'm dandy. No updates on SOv3 progress, but there's been several additions to the donor server during its time. Welcome back.

RayRay

Man, we need some sort of stickied topic like "Current Hot Topic" and have people note what's going on in the Forums and such rather than having individual topics asking the same thing, taking up space and such, AND *breathes in* not having to repeat ourselves.

But anyways, everyone is great except Yankyal turned anti-christian and we are talking about how Kokorrio (I think I misspelled it) got a Legendary Sand Blade.

EDIT: Nope, I didn't. ^_^

Remnant

I would of said something else but I didn't want to make a post saying "HI ITS ME" because none of you know me. ya know I'm very limited to what I can say on this forum.

Forum

Quote from: RayRay on November 26, 2010, 06:45:16 PM
Man, we need some sort of stickied topic like "Current Hot Topic" and have people note what's going on in the Forums and such rather than having individual topics asking the same thing, taking up space and such, AND *breathes in* not having to repeat ourselves.

But anyways, everyone is great except Yankyal turned anti-christian and we are talking about how Kokorrio (I think I misspelled it) got a Legendary Sand Blade.

The current hot topic banished from existence when people started arguing about haxing D:
Officially quitted

RayRay

Quote from: Forum on November 26, 2010, 07:18:52 PM

The current hot topic banished from existence when people started arguing about haxing D:
Yep, it went too far. Should've never mentioned that. But I still think there's still talk of it...

Yankyal

How the hell did you surmise this from my posts?
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10