News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

11clock's Tournament #3: Street Brawl Tournament! (WINNER: LUCIFER)

Started by 11clock, November 06, 2010, 10:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosper

WHY HALWAYS SATURDAYS AFTERNOON.. I work until 5pm on saturdays..

Matty_Richo

hmmm, 5am on Sunday, I might be able to do that, If you pushed it forward a few hours for us aussies ;) But I;ll try to be there.

11clock

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 08, 2010, 04:55:47 AM
hmmm, 5am on Sunday, I might be able to do that, If you pushed it forward a few hours for us aussies ;) But I;ll try to be there.

I can't make the time later, sorry! I need some time afterward to celebrate my birthday! I can set it to be an hour later if you want, but that's all I can do.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: 11clock on November 08, 2010, 05:50:57 PM

I can't make the time later, sorry! I need some time afterward to celebrate my birthday! I can set it to be an hour later if you want, but that's all I can do.

Nah it's alright, I'll try to be there, depends what sort of night I have before hand.

11clock

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 09, 2010, 12:38:38 AM
Quote from: 11clock on November 08, 2010, 05:50:57 PM

Nah it's alright, I'll try to be there, depends what sort of night I have before hand.

Alright. Let me know when you figure out if you can come.

RayRay

Ok, I'm starting to become less confident about me being sure I'll make it. So keep me as an entry, and of course if I'm not there, just put who I face to win defaultly.

Mystery

Account name: Mystery
Current level: 99
Predicted level: 99
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

I postponed the tournament by a week, due to birthday party reasons. ::)

11clock

Tourney gonna start in 2 days! better sign up; entries will be closed tomorrow!

RayRay

Yippee! Thought I would miss it. That was close.

Prosper

t(o_ot) !!

I shall win with green bandana + hatchet.

So u need to allow bandanas as only possible hats.. as it was in forest vs temple.

Celson

DarkMagician

Can you put me down for entry if its not too late?

11clock

Should I allow bandannas? It is a street brawl and it would fit the theme.

Celson

May I request that my fight be post-poned to the end of round 1? I may be 10-30 minutes late.