News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What Has Stick Online Taught Us?

Started by 11clock, November 07, 2010, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Online games can teach us a lot about life. Stick Online has taught me a lot. Just state things that Stick Online has taught you that can guide you in real life. (This is mainly just for laughs!)

-I learned that when you die, you appear over the last flag pole you touched.
-I learned that you can't get hurt unless you are touching the letter P.
-I learned that no matter how far you fall, you won't get hurt (unless it's a bottomless pit).
-I learned that the older you are, the stronger you are.

Forum

Quote from: 11clock on November 07, 2010, 07:34:54 PM
-I learned that you can't get hurt unless you are touching the letter P.
Not exactly before Donor Server and by monsters of course.
Officially quitted

DeamonClawz

I learned that trolling when you were young and immature has permanent effects on peoples' view of you. lol.

I also learned how to troll.
And I learned I can meet great people across the world by playing a simple game.

Now excuse me as I go to the Sahara desert and try to cut a cactus open hoping to get a whip in return.
Or better yet... A dead frog I can wear on my head.

HamsterPants

Quote from: DeamonClawz on November 07, 2010, 09:33:14 PM
I learned that trolling when you were young and immature has permanent effects on peoples' view of you. lol.

I also learned how to troll.
And I learned I can meet great people across the world by playing a simple game.

Now excuse me as I go to the Sahara desert and try to cut a cactus open hoping to get a whip in return.
Or better yet... A dead frog I can wear on my head.
I learned that there are apparently cacti in the Shara desert.

CherryPie

Haha, same.

HamsterPants

Quote from: CherryPie on November 08, 2010, 04:28:53 AM

Haha, same.
I was the troll magnet of the youth.
It was my destiny, everything about my childhood was, in some form or another, just screaming to be trolled.
I finally started growing out of that now though, and I've occasionally found myself ABLE to troll some people.

Scotty

Lucifer