News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Level 100?

Started by Freeforall, November 05, 2010, 03:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

I just got to level 99 yesterday. I have about 10 pixels as of today.
My stats are 98/2/1/1.
(The 2 AGI was a bad idea)
So... what should I add as my 5 Extra?
1 is dedicated to STR.
Would this be okay?

99/2/5/1

Anyone have any better ideas?

Lucifer

Ain't much point to a str account than fun, and the funnest thing to do with strength is hammer people. Put two and two together, and I'd say 9/6/1/1. +BC and you'd supposedly move as fast as 20 agility. Much needed maneuverability for your weak self, and speed is the #1 factor in hammer fights, next to strength. 5vit would do you nothing, and int won't help 'cuz you can't get to 6, better to keep it at 1+ Wiz.

My 2?.

Freeforall

Quote from: Lucifer on November 05, 2010, 03:30:35 PM
Ain't much point to a str account than fun, and the funnest thing to do with strength is hammer people. Put two and two together, and I'd say 9/6/1/1. +BC and you'd supposedly move as fast as 20 agility. Much needed maneuverability for your weak self, and speed is the #1 factor in hammer fights, next to strength. 5vit would do you nothing, and int won't help 'cuz you can't get to 6.

5 VIT would give me atleast 1 DEF wouldn't it?

But I guess all AGI is kinda a good idea.
Thanks

Lucifer

Quote from: Freeforall on November 05, 2010, 03:33:52 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on November 05, 2010, 03:30:35 PM
Ain't much point to a str account than fun, and the funnest thing to do with strength is hammer people. Put two and two together, and I'd say 9/6/1/1. +BC and you'd supposedly move as fast as 20 agility. Much needed maneuverability for your weak self, and speed is the #1 factor in hammer fights, next to strength. 5vit would do you nothing, and int won't help 'cuz you can't get to 6.

5 VIT would give me atleast 1 DEF wouldn't it?

But I guess all AGI is kinda a good idea.
Thanks
Alright, it would do something, but not enough to help. You don't want to be hit, so why would you want to plan for it to happen? Easier dodging would serve your purpose more. Imo.

CherryPie

get 6 int + Bandit Cover and you will rock, believe me.

Forum

Quote from: CherryPie on November 05, 2010, 06:06:02 PM
He already has enough str to not need int. If i were you i'd go wit the vit since my 1 agi acc moves just fine wit bc.
Officially quitted

CherryPie

Quote from: Forum on November 05, 2010, 07:02:56 PM
He already has enough str to not need int. If i were you i'd go wit the vit since my 1 agi acc moves just fine wit bc.

yeah he shouldn't add agi definitly, but he should test first, if he has enough stam to beat guys like fog without problems before adding into vit.

T-Rok

I'm with lucifer on this, a single def point is not going to help him in those fights. He needs to be able to dodge the tanks attacks.

Freeforall

Quote from: T-Rok on November 07, 2010, 11:53:54 AM
I'm with lucifer on this, a single def point is not going to help him in those fights. He needs to be able to dodge the tanks attacks.
Alright, AGI it is. :P Thanks guys

Celson

Quote from: CherryPie on November 05, 2010, 07:07:47 PM

yeah he shouldn't add agi definitly, but he should test first, if he has enough stam to beat guys like fog without problems before adding into vit.

I can kill fog in 7 gs hits with 61 strength. And that includes him wearing green beret. 7 gs hits uses up 203/263 stamina. With 263 stamina I can swing my gs 9 times. Although in that time of jumping around and swinging, I probably regen enough stamina do be able to do an extra 1-2 swings.

And in my experience of battling foG using a GS. Maybe 1/10 fights I'll stam due to missing a bit to much.

Now that's me with 61 strength. FFA with 98 strength and gs would probably kill foG in 3-5 hits. That's only half of his stamina. Lol never under estimate strength again.

Anyway. Adding 4 vit ain't such a bad idea. If you wore a DKH with 5 vit you'd have 5 + 4 vit. So you'll have 10 defence, which means your enemies hits will be reduced by 39%. Up to you.

JoEL

I agree with what lucifer said completely. Don't mind cherry, he's just trollin'.

Freeforall

Quote from: Celson on November 08, 2010, 05:37:33 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on November 05, 2010, 07:07:47 PM

I can kill fog in 7 gs hits with 61 strength. And that includes him wearing green beret. 7 gs hits uses up 203/263 stamina. With 263 stamina I can swing my gs 9 times. Although in that time of jumping around and swinging, I probably regen enough stamina do be able to do an extra 1-2 swings.

And in my experience of battling foG using a GS. Maybe 1/10 fights I'll stam due to missing a bit to much.

Now that's me with 61 strength. FFA with 98 strength and gs would probably kill foG in 3-5 hits. That's only half of his stamina. Lol never under estimate strength again.

Anyway. Adding 4 vit ain't such a bad idea. If you wore a DKH with 5 vit you'd have 5 + 4 vit. So you'll have 10 defence, which means your enemies hits will be reduced by 39%. Up to you.
That is actually a pretty good idea. If I get DKH before level 100, I'll do that. :P

CherryPie

Quote from: JoEL on November 08, 2010, 07:31:40 AM
I agree with what lucifer said completely. Don't mind cherry, he's just trollin'.

:(