News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Regain tick's, and str knock back tick's question

Started by scsox, July 26, 2009, 03:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsox

I started this topic because i know alot of people are curious of what the regain and str knock-back tick's are to plan stat build's around.
thanks

EpicPhailure

I don't think Knockback has a tick...unless you're talking about how much you get each str point or something.

Regen, I'm thinking Seifer released the formula somewhere. But I know that Celson's Stat Mixer let's you see how much you get per interval.

JoEL

Theres no way to find out how much knock-back you can cause on a target, because not only do we not know the formula for it...but vitality also reduces the knock-back delt and again we don't have the formula for that either.

And what epicphail said about celsons stat mixer.

Lingus

By regain, do you mean regen? And by tick do you mean how many ticks do you get per second? Or do you mean how much HP/Stam do you get per tick at what level of Vit/Int? If it's the former, no one knows. If it's the latter, you get an extra point per tick every 6 vit/int.