News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hatchet

Started by Lucifer, November 19, 2010, 12:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Alright.
I've had enough bullshit, and I won't stand for it any longer.
What the !@#$ is up?

Hatchet is OBVIOUSLY rigged. I mean holy Jesus's ballsacks, it drains my health faster than snails masturbate. I'm sick and tired of this complete game-breaker of an item, and its been like this for years! I've gone so far as to rename my shortcut to "Hatchet Online", because that's what it's come down to. Every lucky newb has this overpowered beast, and it's putting skill to shame. I don't even know what was going through Meiun's head when he coded it in, what the hell...

I was just PvPing Shampoo, Turkey's second account, and by god he was owning me every time I spawned. I couldn't get away! The range range on the thing is gi-!@#$ing-normous, and the hitbox? Forget about even trying to dodge this bastard. Fighting back is no use, the damage well exceeds any other weapon in the game. What. The. Dick. What were they THINKING?

I just can't take it anymore, nerf this shit, or I'm leaving for good.

P.S.
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THE COST IN THE SHOP.
WITH EVERYTHING TO SPEND MONEY ON, WHO CAN AFFORD THIS SHIT?

Scotty

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Lucifer on November 19, 2010, 12:17:59 AM
Alright.
I've had enough bullshit, and I won't stand for it any longer.
What the !@#$ is up?

Hatchet is OBVIOUSLY rigged. I mean holy Jesus's ballsacks, it drains my health faster than snails masturbate. I'm sick and tired of this complete game-breaker of an item, and its been like this for years! I've gone so far as to rename my shortcut to "Hatchet Online", because that's what it's come down to. Every lucky newb has this overpowered beast, and it's putting skill to shame. I don't even know what was going through Meiun's head when he coded it in, what the hell...

I was just PvPing Shampoo, Turkey's second account, and by god he was owning me every time I spawned. I couldn't get away! The range range on the thing is gi-!@#$ing-normous, and the hitbox? Forget about even trying to dodge this bastard. Fighting back is no use, the damage well exceeds any other weapon in the game. What. The. Dick. What were they THINKING?

I just can't take it anymore, nerf this shit, or I'm leaving for good.

P.S.
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THE COST IN THE SHOP.
WITH EVERYTHING TO SPEND MONEY ON, WHO CAN AFFORD THIS SHIT?

Seriously, and it only uses like 7 stam, seriously, should be upped to like 60 stam or something, friggen annoying

Seifer

I love you Lucifer. In fact, I love you so much that I will not allow another to profess his love for you in this thread.

Meiun

Hahahaha, despite it already having gotten locked (rightfully so too), I still have to say this topic ranks as the best spam I've probably seen on here ;D