News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Dark Sage

Started by Bo-sox, July 28, 2009, 07:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo-sox

I have been at the arena for days now just killing skellies trying to get a Dragoon Helm, but it seems as though the DS never spawns.

Is the spawn rate affected by the amount of ppl on, or at the temple?

Either way the spawn frequency really needs to be upped, or it will take forever to get a DH.

Meiun

The spawn rate hasn't changed, but not having many people around it's spawn areas killing stuff just naturaly is gonna make it harder to get spawns for obvious reasons (things arnt getting killed as fast, they wont need to be repopulated as fast). Spawn rates are in general affecteda bit by how many people are on, but not the odds of what type of spawn it is.

Bo-sox

Quote from: Meiun on July 28, 2009, 07:53:54 PM
The spawn rate hasn't changed, but not having many people around it's spawn areas killing stuff just naturaly is gonna make it harder to get spawns for obvious reasons (things arnt getting killed as fast, they wont need to be repopulated as fast). Spawn rates are in general affecteda bit by how many people are on, but not the odds of what type of spawn it is.

ok thanks

EpicPhailure

That's because DS's don't spawn at the Arena, silly!

Just kidding. But yeah, what Meiun said.

Bo-sox

Quote from: Epicphail on July 28, 2009, 08:42:46 PM
That's because DS's don't spawn at the Arena, silly!

Just kidding. But yeah, what Meiun said.

No wonder! I have been sitting at the arena for days waiting for a skelly to spawn! :)

Jking

Aqua

I have seen very few people who got Dragoon while truely hunting, but I have seen very many who got it otherwise.
~Aqua

CherryPie

I for myself can say, that if you are less than 3 active people at temple and you care only about DS, drown the skellies, just do it & you will thank me for that tip.
Normally I get a DS every 12-17 minutes when I am doing that & pretty often 2 spawn at a time with that tactic.

Torch

Quote from: CherryPie on July 30, 2009, 10:12:23 AM
I for myself can say, that if you are less than 3 active people at temple and you care only about DS, drown the skellies, just do it & you will thank me for that tip.
Normally I get a DS every 12-17 minutes when I am doing that & pretty often 2 spawn at a time with that tactic.
If the others are afk or don't need the exp, then yes, drownings always good. Skeles give the fastest exp for inferno sword owners though, so they may not want to drown the skeles. Be couteous.