News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

any tips?

Started by king, December 29, 2010, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king

My new name is buster. ahahaha. i am goingt to be a pure str. any tips on leveling fast b/c i am slow as heck. if anyone could help me out that would be great.and i can jump across the gaps to get to the bandits.

name-buster lvl.5
    strength-5

thank you,
sencerly Buster

Celson

Well if you are going to be pure strength, then you'll wanna train on something that doesn't hurt you to much. I've found rock beasts to be great exp considering how much hp they have. Bandits are shit exp, don't train on them unless you're after an item they drop. Blobs can be fast exp, but you gotta move around and power kill, all around requires a lot of effort. Skeletons are usually quick exp, but in your case it might be tricky. They'll gang you and drain your health faster then you can say "I'm a dead man". Cactus and Sand Fiends are average, you should be able to avoid getting hit by them with proper use of a wooden hammer.

I'd recommend rock beasts. But as you're leveling, you'll probably wanna go and train on different monsters to get there drops.

Trogdor could probably tell you more than I can about the topic since he is actually pure strength.

king

Quote from: Celson on December 29, 2010, 12:13:00 PM
Well if you are going to be pure strength, then you'll wanna train on something that doesn't hurt you to much. I've found rock beasts to be great exp considering how much hp they have. Bandits are shit exp, don't train on them unless you're after an item they drop. Blobs can be fast exp, but you gotta move around and power kill, all around requires a lot of effort. Skeletons are usually quick exp, but in your case it might be tricky. They'll gang you and drain your health faster then you can say "I'm a dead man". Cactus and Sand Fiends are average, you should be able to avoid getting hit by them with proper use of a wooden hammer.

I'd recommend rock beasts. But as you're leveling, you'll probably wanna go and train on different monsters to get there drops.

Trogdor could probably tell you more than I can about the topic since he is actually pure strength.

thanks tat really helped me

EpicPhailure

Can you even get up to the Temple pillars to heal with 1 agi? Even with a jump hat?

Celson

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 29, 2010, 12:37:01 PM
Can you even get up to the Temple pillars to heal with 1 agi? Even with a jump hat?

I think maybe with a frog hat, slasher and BC combination you could. Good luck getting all 3 of those items though...

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Celson on December 29, 2010, 12:42:45 PM

I think maybe with a frog hat, slasher and BC combination you could. Good luck getting all 3 of those items though...
How can you wear Frog hat and BC at the same time? :P

Pretty badass though.

Celson

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 29, 2010, 12:45:14 PM
Quote from: Celson on December 29, 2010, 12:42:45 PM

How can you wear Frog hat and BC at the same time? :P

Pretty badass though.

I meant with hot keys. But that just complicates it even more  :-\

CherryPie

Quote from: king on December 29, 2010, 11:27:32 AM
My new name is buster. ahahaha. i am goingt to be a pure str. any tips on leveling fast b/c i am slow as heck. if anyone could help me out that would be great.and i can jump across the gaps to get to the bandits.

name-buster lvl.5
    strength-5

thank you,
sencerly Buster

Get a BC(Bandit Mask does it also, but no def bonus results in greater healing time) & feather/frog, get a Katana, head over to skeletons with a bunch of people.
Result: Extreme powerleveling