News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Making a new acc need a good vit build

Started by darkflash, January 30, 2011, 12:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Hey i've never had an acc with over 6 vit and it sucks i would like to try an acc with some vit so can somone please tell me a good build with some vit in it. I am thinking of donating for a new acc and was wondering if anyone would like to share it with me and help me level it and help me stat wise and everything you haft to be pretty active so it wont take forever for us to lvl it and have a good idea of a good build for when you lvl  it so you know what to put in just reply to this topic if intrested.  Also i still dont know what to name it so name suggestions please                        

Thanks

jackel1994

1/1/6/99

Ass

-Ishboo

Forum

20/1/84/1

20 str is good i think, agi i don't like to raise, vit owns, idk wat u want but might stam.
Officially quitted

Celson

Quote from: Forum on January 30, 2011, 12:31:35 AM
20/1/84/1

20 str is good i think, agi i don't like to raise, vit owns, idk wat u want but might stam.

Maybe if this stat build used a short sword or hammer as it's primary weapon then it may get away with having 1 int, but that's pointless using inferior pvp weapons.

If I were to ever make a vit tank. I would go with 24/1/70/12 while wearing DH. Maybe even 30/1/70/6. I personally have 61 strength so I don't know how the stamina goes at such low strength levels.