News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

A simple build

Started by Rentofrent, January 30, 2011, 01:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rentofrent

I recently donated and trying to get back onto Stick-Online again.
First off, I require some help. I want to make a build where I can fastly kill monsters but, still maintain the proper speed and hp that is necessary for living long enough to actually beat a monster at all.

Thanks.

Lucifer

I figure you're looking for a fairly balanced account? Lucifer is 35/19/40/13, and I can guarantee you he fits your requirements. I'd recommend something more long the lines of, say, 40/16/44/7. That seems pretty ideal to me, but it really depends on exactly how fast/strong/tough you'd like to be, and you can adjust the amounts accordingly.

Rentofrent

Quote from: Lucifer on January 30, 2011, 01:56:50 AM
I figure you're looking for a fairly balanced account? Lucifer is 35/19/40/13, and I can guarantee you he fits your requirements. I'd recommend something more long the lines of, say, 40/16/44/7. That seems pretty ideal to me, but it really depends on exactly how fast/strong/tough you'd like to be, and you can adjust the amounts accordingly.

This seems pretty nice to me. Although, I don't know how to start this build. Should I go with Str or Agi first?
Also, what does the build accordingly? Like str/agi/etc... Sorry, I haven't played in literally years.

Lucifer

I suppose it has been a while, I haven't seen you for a while buddy! Welcome back.

Unless your build doesn't include them, Strength and Vitality are definitely things to grab first. Strength is your primary means of quick leveling, and Vitality your primary means of surviving in order to deal out those hits. You could stick in a few points of agility early for a bit more maneuverability around monsters, also I think 3 agility + feather hat is required to make the large thorns jump back from the bandits to the mountain, but of course 1 + frog/bandit mask can get you anywhere with hotkeys. Might as well grab Intelligence early on, and stick in the 7th once you can afford a Wizard Hat. Agility is probably the last thing you need to max out, but then again it does reduce travel time so that's purely up to you.

Could you clarify "accordingly"? Do you mean, which is which? If so.
40 Strength
16 Agility
44 Vitality
7 Intelligence

Also just to clarify, the 44 Vitality is for +4 with Dark Knight Helm for 48 Vitality, which provides 10 health regain per tick.

Rentofrent

Quote from: Lucifer on January 30, 2011, 02:11:10 AM
I suppose it has been a while, I haven't seen you for a while buddy! Welcome back.

Unless your build doesn't include them, Strength and Vitality are definitely things to grab first. Strength is your primary means of quick leveling, and Vitality your primary means of surviving in order to deal out those hits. You could stick in a few points of agility early for a bit more maneuverability around monsters, also I think 3 agility + feather hat is required to make the large thorns jump back from the bandits to the mountain, but of course 1 + frog/bandit mask can get you anywhere with hotkeys. Might as well grab Intelligence early on, and stick in the 7th once you can afford a Wizard Hat. Agility is probably the last thing you need to max out, but then again it does reduce travel time so that's purely up to you.

Could you clarify "accordingly"? Do you mean, which is which? If so.
40 Strength
16 Agility
44 Vitality
7 Intelligence

When I mean accordingly I mean't;
str/agi/vit/int, I think that's right.

Anyways, I am probably going for str first, gonna add points on there then go for vit. Until I ever get to log in, that is.

Thanks for the help, by the way.

Lucifer

Just one thing though, promise me you won't follow that exactly. I don't like people creating accounts based on builds, I'm just offering my opinion as to what I think a very balanced account would be. Make your account exactly as you like it. While you're leveling, if you feel you're slow, get agility, too weak, get strength, too squishy, get vitality, too lazy, get intelligence. Throw efficiency out the window, and just make your own account. Ok? That goes for everyone...

Rentofrent

Quote from: Lucifer on January 30, 2011, 02:23:03 AM
Just one thing though, promise me you won't follow that exactly. I don't like people creating accounts based on builds, I'm just offering my opinion as to what I think a very balanced account would be. Make your account exactly as you like it. While you're leveling, if you feel you're slow, get agility, too weak, get strength, too squishy, get vitality, too lazy, get intelligence. Throw efficiency out the window, and just make your own account. Ok? That goes for everyone...

I wasn't going to copy it exactly, actually. I was just wondering what type of build I would go slightly for, or change around. I see what you're saying and I agree.