News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foG

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

krele

Quote from: foG on April 05, 2011, 10:05:17 AM
Speedy2 had an IS and wasn't pure agi.
Shouldn't have mentioned that... We could've used it to scum-hunt zeiser =)

zeiser12

You guys don't believe that i was speedy? I were kind of an outside, i just played
never really spoke with anyone....

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: zeiser12 on April 05, 2011, 02:27:30 PM
You guys don't believe that i was speedy? I were kind of an outside, i just played

Well, when your account is activated, you must remember the password. So, if you indeed were "speedy2", you'll know the password to the account and there will be no question...and therefore, no problem. :)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Quote from: Scotty on April 05, 2011, 01:51:35 AM
From a web forum/database perspective, it isn't hard to figure out if someone has double posted in this topic under the same IP address, but with multiple accounts.  All dynamic IP address issues aside, run this query on the MySQL database to figure out if someone has double posted with multiple accounts to get a listing of the user names for the accounts, IP address, and whether or not there is a duplicate:

SELECT
  GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(`member_name`)) AS `name`,
  member_ip,
  if(GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(`member_name`)) LIKE '%,%','DUPLICATE!',"") AS `duplicate`
FROM
  `smf_messages`
LEFT JOIN
  `smf_members`
  USING(`id_member`)
WHERE
  `id_topic` = 1807
GROUP BY
  `member_ip`
ORDER BY
  `member_ip`,
  `member_name`
;

I actually made a boo-boo, in smf v1 it's `memberName`, not `member_name` (that's v2).  But regardless, there's actually a bit better and cleaner way to do it, since each post has an IP associated with it.  Still a hit or miss with the dynamic IP address issues, but this will likely return better results (properly done for smf v1 this time):

SELECT
  GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(`memberName`))              AS `PosterName`,
  GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(`posterIP`))                AS `ip`,
  IF(INSTR(`PosterName`, ',') != 0,'','DUPLICATE!') AS `duplicate`
FROM
  `smf_messages `
LEFT JOIN
  `smf_members`
    USING(`ID_MEMBER`)
WHERE
  `ID_TOPIC` = 1807
GROUP BY
  `posterIP`

Forum

Officially quitted

tacoMAN79

spidermat1

I Would like to enter the waiting list and thanks for helping us

Sincerly Spider..

Forum

Quote from: spidermat1 on April 06, 2011, 04:20:09 PM
I Would like to enter the waiting list and thanks for helping us

Sincerly Spider..
You Synxcraft? Yea just ask to be put on the waiting list and when someone can donate money the origional poster will pm/email you a activation code.
Officially quitted

zeiser12

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 05, 2011, 02:33:56 PM
Quote from: zeiser12 on April 05, 2011, 02:27:30 PM

Well, when your account is activated, you must remember the password. So, if you indeed were "speedy2", you'll know the password to the account and there will be no question...and therefore, no problem. :)

Who is this speedy2, it is plain speedy. and i can confirm it with a password if meiun still got his database

Forum

Guys zeiser is speedy i remember him commenting saying someone stole the name speedy and he uses zeiser now. So zeiser no need to worry you just need to remember your account details.

Found the comment "if we dont got our same forums account i bet some noob may make a speedy account before me so i may call it zeiser11 thats my usual account names on all forums"

But hes zeiser12 and not 11 which confuses me..
Officially quitted

zeiser12

Quote from: Forum on April 08, 2011, 08:49:41 PM
Guys zeiser is speedy i remember him commenting saying someone stole the name speedy and he uses zeiser now. So zeiser no need to worry you just need to remember your account details.

Found the comment "if we dont got our same forums account i bet some noob may make a speedy account before me so i may call it zeiser11 thats my usual account names on all forums"

But hes zeiser12 and not 11 which confuses me..

yeah that brings me back to when i needed a new steam account after being banned from cs, so now i always use zeiser12, but rather zeiser if possible
got 3 steam accounts :P zeiser1, zeiser11 and zeiser12 :P

RillyBoss

Hello Stick Online Community!

I would greatly appreciate to be put onto the waiting list for an account. I used to play SO back when it was first launched on the GMC, and would love to get back into it! I appreciate everyones kindness.

Thank You,
Billy

BlackDemonX

I would appreciate it so very much if my account was reactivated! <3 My Account name is " BlackDemonX " i haven't played in so many years! I miss it! :)

T-Rok

Quote from: BlackDemonX on April 15, 2011, 10:38:49 PM
I would appreciate it so very much if my account was reactivated! <3 My Account name is " BlackDemonX " i haven't played in so many years! I miss it! :)

I will vouch for him.